Research

10 Emerging Analytics Start-ups in India to Watch in 2014

Comments (15)
  1. Shounak Deshmukh says:

Hi, I am into sales and marketing of life science/healthcare products with 7.5 years of experience. Looking to get into consulting firm with life science domain. Kindly suggest or refer to the right companies. Thanks.

2. Bandna says:

Hi,

I am working as a sales data analytics in a MNC in Bangalore and have got 6 years of exp in this field. I wish to pursue my career in analytics completely and currently looking for a change, kindly suggest the opportunities in the filed.

Thanks,

3. R User says:

Hi, I have hands-on experience on Using R programming Language. Any job oppurtunities for me, Please suggest.

4. jerom says:

I worked as a analyst in ISMS, i want to get pure statistical job, please suggesst a job for. i have done post graduate in Statistics.

5. siba narayana sahu says:

I am having 2year of exp in sales but i want to go for analytic fileld.can any one sujst me..

6. Gopi says:

Hi,
    I am currently working in sales team and looking for guidence to enter into analytics.
    Is there anyone to guide me in this please?.I am longing for a career.

7. A Nehal Shah says:

I am in total transformation from sales role to data analytics role.! I need training + job in SAS, R, Hadoop, & Big Data. I am based in Pune. Please suggest the best option ASAP.

1. Gopi says:

Hi,

I am also a sales professional.Did you get any idea or guidance to transform from sales to analytics?

1. A Nehal Shah says:

HI Gopi, I am still searching for guidance and training. But, I am focused for R program and SAS, for which I am taking personal maths classes (XI,XII, FY, SY, TY BSC) I am giving 4 months to learn basic maths, before I get in to software. I am based in Pune and still searching for Job/OJT.

1. Gopi says:

Ok Nehal All the Best.Thank you for the response.

8. Prashant says:

hi,
    I am a recently graduate engineer, willing to work for a analytics firm, could please help me from where to start and also how to enhance my skills in data analytics.

1. Rukshaya says:

Hi, You can call Bhadri at 8123024682 for training and Internship opportunities.

1. siba narayana sahu says:

thanks rukshaya ,

9. VD says:

http://tuq.in is another upcoming online marketing startup . Worth checking they give a lot of realtime analytics of content shared giving more insights

Over 100,000 people subscribe to our newsletter.

See stories of Analytics and AI in your inbox.