Analytics India magazine completes 3 years today. Like each year we share the journey so far, talking about our growth and reach.
We started as an open forum for analytics in India, providing a platform for the analytics professionals to share their knowledge. It has now grown to become a platform that is recognized by the Who’s who of Indian Analytics industry as a leading portal that connects us all. Analytics India Magazine showcases the best of Analytics in India. Be it the Leaders in Analytics we look up to or the Leading institutes in India that are helping us build the biggest workforce in the field of Analytics.
We are bridging the gap between the Elite and the masses of Indian Analytics Industry. It’s not merely a portal that talks about all the technical buzz words in Analytics. We talk about Innovations, ideas, trends technologies, which helps our reader to think beyond the 4 walls of their profession. All this wouldn’t have been possible without are elite contributors and avid followers. We are proud to provide a platform that give you the freedom to share your knowledge and present things out of the box.
- The number of unique visitors to Analytics India Magazine has increased by 104%
- The number of sessions have increased by 103% YoY
- Bounce rate decreased by 8%
- Our visitor base across various cities have increased in spread.
- % visitor contribution to the site from New Delhi increased from 8.9% to 9.9% (YoY)
- % visitor contribution to the site from Bengaluru decreased from 24% to 21% (YoY)
- We have been very active on Facebook from the very beginning. Last year, we saw the biggest jump in our facebook followers. Our Facebook page likes increased from 3,500 in May 2015 to 11,500 currently, a jump of 230%.
- We were late in adopting twitter, linkedin and google plus. Currently, our Twitter follower count stands at 288 and Linkedin at 860 members. And we are growing aggressively on all social media platforms.
- We completely revamped our affiliate job board – Analytics India Jobs
- The biggest jump came in our email subscribers – we currently have ~45,000 email subscribers to our newsletter. This was a result of our aggressive email collection initiative and a diligent, high quality email content dissemination.
- We continue to publish marquee content on top leaders, institutes, trends etc. We collaborated with Great Lakes institute of Management to come up with a joint Analytics India Salary Study 2015.
- Other Marquee studies include
- We were media Partners for various analytics events in India.
- Ventured into organizing webinars for our readers.
As we enter our 4th year, we plan to bring in more exciting content around analytics for our readers. This year we shall be taking the interaction to an altogether next level. Watch this space closely so that you do not miss the big announcement for this year!
Keep pouring in your write-ups and views, and we can together make this Bigger & Better!