Research

Top 10 Analytics Training Institutes in India – Ranking 2016

Comments (8)
  1. Aara Kapur says:

These institutes are reputed but I would love to add 2 more institutes in your list 1st is Koenig solutions and 2nd is digital academy India.

Both institutes are very reputed in all over India

2. Sandipan Bhattacharjee says:

What about Bridge School of Management?

3. Anant says:

Right kind of post I was finding. I have one question. If some of you have placed after the data analysis course mentioned above, what was the kind of hike you got. Suppose I am already a S/w developer with 5 to 7 years of experience and have a CTC of 10 L/ann. What kind of hike I can expect with such certification. If any of you could answer it will be of great help.

4. Really good stuff, This tutorial will help to student’s those are searching good analytics training Institute in India. I am sharing with you some other best analytics training Institute such as: Koenig Solutions, Manipal ProLearn, Digital Academy India, manipal global and others that you have forget to add in your list.

5. Sashi says:

Happy to see Edvancer in this list. They are really good at training in analytics specially the faculty. I had a pretty good experience with their business analytics course and also got placed by them in a top IT company. It was a big shift for me career wise and without their help was finding it difficult.

6. Animesh Devarshi says:

No doubt that Jigsaw Academy is the best analytics training institute in India. Case studies are great and the courses are application based NOT just theory.

7. Ram S says:

I indeed had a good experience with Jigsaw Academy. I like that we got to work on actual business case studies which I think helped me have a better understanding. More specifically, it helped me get to know what actually goes on in the field and so it felt like I was already equipped to handle it easily once I started working. Special mention to the faculty and support teams. They made sure I finished the course without much issues.

P.S. I took their Data Science with SAS course.

1. Ravikumar Mejari says:

It would be better if you share about placement views also-

Over 100,000 people subscribe to our newsletter.

See stories of Analytics and AI in your inbox.