Analytics India Jobs offers a new platform for the data science community in India by bringing to the fore latest job openings across the country.
Here are few Business Intelligence (BI) job openings to apply for right away:
Analyst @ Mastercard, Gurgaon
As an analyst, the candidate will Work closely with Data & Services Advanced Analytics teams and external clients around the world to architect, develop, and maintain advanced reporting and data visualisation capabilities on large volumes of data in order to support consulting projects, model development, model scoring, and campaign measurement. And, translate business requirements into tangible solution specifications and high quality, on time deliverables.
- B.Tech or Mathematics. M.S. preferred.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in hands-on data programming, querying, data mining and report development using large volumes of granular data to deliver business intelligence and custom reporting solutions in a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- Strong hands-on experience on SQL, Tableau, SSIS.
- Analytical/Problem Solving.
- Relevant retail and payments industry experience a plus.
Digital Data Analyst @ DG7 Solutions Pvt.Ltd, Mumbai
DG7 Solutions is an analytics-focused, research-based consulting partner for medium and large organisations offering end-to-end Digital Marketing Solutions.
- Work with internal stakeholders to determine ongoing business intelligence needs in order to design, develop and produce ongoing reports and dashboards to support the business.
- Manage projects related to digital analytics from start to finish including data integration, report and dashboard automation, product analytics and insight, data collection, and product optimisation
- Assists in identifying opportunities that are most effective at driving conversions, revenue, ROI, and scale across Digital Marketing programs.
- Build automated dashboards for digital, marketing & customer level insights – to be shared and championed with key stakeholders throughout the business.
- Web Analytics: In addition to setting up standard web reports, the ideal candidate will continually mine Google Analytics
- Developing new skills and sharing your knowledge with the Data Team
- SQL, R, Python or PySpark
Analyst @ Indegene Private Limited, Bangalore
Indegene helps drive Effectiveness and Efficiency while Bringing Pharma Products to Market through Modern Commercial and Medical Operations by combining deep medical understanding, modern technology and flexible engagement models.
- Develop custom intuitive, interactive and dynamic dashboards, enabling actionable insights and self-service analytics. 2-6 years’ experience.
- ·Must have experience in building Reports and Dashboards using Tableau
- Experience in writing SQL queries to extract, merge and prepare granular and aggregated datasets for data analytics and business intelligence
- Experience in other BI/Reporting tools is a plus
- Requires the ability to organise, manage and work within a global team-oriented, collaborative environment, providing technical consultative support to peers, projects and end users, including the development of technical standards.
- Understanding of pharma data (IMS, DRG, Epi Sources, APLD etc.) and basic analytics
- Ability to derive KPIs from data sets to create views and charts
- Expert in at least two BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik sense, Excel VBA
- Experience in handling large data using SQL / MS Access
- ML tools like Python, R etc.
Data Analyst @ Access Analytics Solutions Pvt.Ltd, Bangalore
Access Analytics International provides advanced analytical tools and services for engineering and data analysis. A data analyst will manage data sources, database and movement of data and data organisation across different systems.
- Bachelors/PGDM/ Masters degree in Information Systems /Maths/ Statistics// Finance/ Engineering /Business Analytics
- Actuaries/FRM/CFA/CQF/PRM certification would be a plus
- 0-2 years of experience in database or project management
- Should have hands-on experience of designing database schemas
- SQL and at least one of R/Python/VBA
- Experience in handling large structured and unstructured datasets
- Exposure to tools/platforms – Hadoop ecosystem and DB systems
- Good hands-on expertise in Tableau and ETL tools.
Head Of AI @ SmartOnApp Technologies, Mumbai
A trusted partner for Fortune 500 companies, SmartConnect Technologies has an established track record of delivering innovative solutions that help realise corporate strategies. Founded in 2010 and headquartered in Mumbai, India is a consulting-cum-IP firm that provides transformation solutions for enterprise-level companies.
UNFYD®XP suite, an integrated digital/social transformation platform, leverage the listening/interaction capabilities in a single platform, to enable seamless CX journey orchestration across the various touch-points.
Head of AI will define and execute our Collective Intelligence strategy and assist the Research Team in evaluating products in the market.
- Demonstrable thought leadership in collective intelligence theory.
- Proven experience in designing and delivering high complexity AI / ML systems in production environments.
- An understanding of how to sequence delivery to demonstrate progress in an iterative fashion.
- Proven ability to deliver effectively within a high-growth environment.
- Experience in leading and managing small (3-12 member) cross-disciplinary teams.
Subscribe to our NewsletterGet the latest updates and relevant offers by sharing your email.
I have a master's degree in Robotics and I write about machine learning advancements. email:email@example.com