Analytics India Jobs offers a new platform for the data science community in India by bringing to the fore latest job openings across the country.
Here are the 5 most recent Data Analytics job openings across major cities in India:
1) Analytics Consultant At Tredence, Bangalore
As an Analytics Consultant with Tredence you will work in a challenging environment with a smart peer group. In your role, you will work on hands-on projects and provide thought leadership to real-life business problems using analytical thinking and by applying complex mathematical techniques.
- Bachelor’s in engineering or Masters in Statistics/Economics
- At least 5 years of working experience in analytics
- Experience in statistical techniques such as Regression, Clustering & Time Series Forecasting, etc.
- Strong analytical/logical thinking and communication skills
- SQL, R and/or Python
- Tableau or Spotfire
2) Business Manager-Data Analytics @ Spoonshot, Bangalore
Spoonshot’s technology leverages food science and artificial intelligence to predict consumer tastes and food trends. They have built several solutions from this core technology to solve some of the food & beverage industry’s key challenges.
Their platform, Genesis, helps CPG companies get forward-looking insights that inspire early stage new product development.
Role & Requirements:
- Prior experience in Business Analytics and knowledge of related analysis or visualization tools
- Expecting a minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience
- You will be managing a team of 3 currently
- Take up the ownership of developing and managing one of the largest and richest foods (recipe, menu and CPG) databases
- Interactions with cross-functional teams (Business, Food Science, Product and Tech) on a regular basis to pan the future of client and internal food data management
- Will spearhead the Ops team in achieving the targets while maintaining a staunch attentiveness to Coverage, Completeness and Quality of the data
- Shall program and manage projects while identifying opportunities to optimize costs and processes.
- Good business acumen, in creating logic & process flows, quick and smart decision-making skills are expected
- Will also be responsible for the recruitment, induction and training new members as well
- Setting competitive team targets. Guide and support the team members to go the extra mile and achieve set targets
3) Data Analyst @ Rawmind, Gurgaon
Rawmind provides BI consulting services to help organizations convert raw data into meaningful insights and tailor IT solutions for data analysis that allow customers to get answers to their business questions and back up their decisions with reliable and timely reports and insightful dashboards.
- Experience of 0 to 1 year
- B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.Tech/MBA (B.Tech 2018-19)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Excellent Problem solver
- Good Analytical skill
4) Business Analyst @Tredence, Bangalore
Tredence is the first analytics services company focused on the last mile of analytics adoption.
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Proficiency in SQL/Hive [must have]
- Handling and analysing large data
- Data cleaning and processing
- R (Basic data manipulation, DPLYR, GGplot, Random forest)
- Python (Basic data manipulation using pandas, matplotlib, sklearn)
- Hadoop, Spark
5) Business Analyst @Hansa Cequity, Bangalore & Mumbai
Hansa Cequity uses data for informed strategy and helps companies build intelligent, intuitive and real-time customer relationships by leveraging technology through proprietary and best-in-class marketing automation and analytics platforms.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and expertise in statistical concepts
- Knowledge of multiple statistical toolsets such as SAS, SPSS
- Expertise in RDBMS, SQL, Queries and Exploratory Analysis
- Ability to understand the client business and capture business process and events
- A keen eye for details and data visualisation
- Good communication skills and strong ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good project management skills with a focus and responsibility for flawless, timely delivery
- 6 months to 2 years of Statistical Modelling experience with propensity modelling exposure
- M.Sc.(Stats)/MA (Economics/Econometrics) or MBA / BE/BTech graduates
- Hands on experience on R /SAS data manipulation
Enjoyed this story? Join our Telegram group. And be part of an engaging community.
Provide your comments below
What's Your Reaction?
I have a master's degree in Robotics and I write about machine learning advancements. email:firstname.lastname@example.org