Analytics India Jobs offers a new platform for the data science community in India by bringing to the fore latest job openings across the country.
Here are few Data Science job openings across Bangalore:
Data Scientist @ Prescience Decision Solutions, Bangalore
Prescience is a fast growing, focused Advanced Analytics company that helps enterprises become more PRESCIENT (predictive) by gaining meaningful business insights and develop optimized solutions through careful analysis of data.
This is a unique opportunity to join a new, multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate individuals destined to change the face of analytics and work on high-impact projects utilizing Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, BigData NoSQL and SQL based analytics and the latest in Search.
- Machine Learning (ML) algorithms such as Regression, Decision Tree, Logistic Regression, K-Mean and Markov Decision Processes
- Application of Neural Networks, in for example Deep Learning for text, image classification
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Search and the use of Search for pre-processing and integration of NLP and Machine Learning
- Expertise in Python or R
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL
Senior Data Scientist@ Amazon, Bangalore
AWS is looking for a Senior Data Scientist in, who will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for helping customers design machine learning solutions that leverage the AI stack on AWS.
A senior data scientist will also develop white papers, blogs, reference implementations, labs, and presentations to evangelize AWS AI design patterns and best practices.
- Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or a related technical discipline.
- PhD., Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or a related technical discipline.
- Deep understanding and experience in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and related technologies.
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience building cloud solutions.
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience training Machine Learning models and deploying scoring pipelines at scale.
- MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and Torch.
- Apache Spark and Hadoop.
- Python, R & SQL.
- Experience with Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Green Grass etc.
Data Scientist @ Brontominds, Bangalore
Brontominds aims to be a world class leader in AI/Analytics/Automation as a business partner and as an employer.
As a data scientist, the candidate will design and develop systems to analyze unstructured “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client’s product enhancement.
- 1-3 years of experience in Data Science
- Big Data – Hadoop, Spark, R
- Experience in developing REST APIs and Batch Scripts
- Statistics modeling and algorithms
- Machine Learning Experience – including deep learning and neural networks, exposure of various platforms
- Expertise in features engineering, building, and optimizing classifiers using ML techniques
- Data Visualization and analysis tools including R and Python.
Home » 5 Latest Data Science Jobs In Bangalore You Should Not Miss
Data Science Specialist @ TeamLease Digital, Bangalore
TeamLease Digital is a subsidiary of TeamLease Services Limited, which offers specialised IT staffing services to across industries.
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering Computer Science, Mechanical related branches
- Excellent programming skills R and SQL with 4 to 5 Years exp.
- Good Knowledge in python and SPSS
- Good knowledge in OOPs concepts
- Experience in writing algorithms and automating the manual tasks
- Experience in dealing with large amounts of data and report generation
- Good Mathematical aptitude
- Knowledge on Automotive Industry is a plus
Machine Learning & Analytics Professional @ Careernet Consulting, Bangalore
A potential candidate would be working for one of the clients who are into Banking Sector.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in Computer science Engineering OR Masters in Statistics/Mathematics
- Experience in Analyzing the Medium Complex Problems and translate it into Analytical Approach
- Experience in Statistical Learning : Diagnostic Analytics, Simulation and Predictive Modeling, Time Series, Dynamic/Causal Model, Statistical Learning, Guided Decisions
- Experience with big data analytics and advanced data mining techniques to analyze data
- R, Python
- Experience with SQL and relational databases, data warehouse
- Hadoop(Hive, Pig, Map Reduce, HQL)
- Experience with statistical programming languages – SAS
- SAS EG, Enterprise Miner, Text Miner, KXEN, OPL/CPLEX, SPSS,R studio, Revolution R
- Experience with data warehouse platforms – Teradata / GreenPlum, HANA
Provide your comments below
If you loved this story, do join our Telegram Community.
Also, you can write for us and be one of the 500+ experts who have contributed stories at AIM. Share your nominations here.
I have a master's degree in Robotics and I write about machine learning advancements. email:email@example.com