Listen to this story
Although the data science platform market is constantly growing, for someone looking to enter the data science industry, choosing the right kind of analytics course is still not easy.
The perfect program should have an updated curriculum, practical hands-on sessions, proper training and mentorship and should definitely be industry-ready.
Sign up for your weekly dose of what's up in emerging technology.
A recruiter looks for three core skills in an analytics profession, as follows:
- Domain knowledge
- Grasp on analytics tools
- Understanding the business problem that the company is trying to solve.
More often than not, analytics courses focus too much on tools. However, business acumen is also extremely important. Therefore, Prestige University is organising a webinar “Why you should pursue MBA in Data Analytics & Business Intelligence” on June 20, 2022, from 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM to offer career guidance for analytics aspirants.
The webinar will cover:
- Introduction to the data science & analytics market & the emergence of data science as a field.
- Core skills to build a career in data science.
- Different job roles in the data science & analytics industry.
- How pursuing MBA in data analytics & business intelligence can help?
Who should attend?
- Students looking to build careers in AI, data science and analytics
- Freshers & candidates with work experience of less than three years
- Data scientists & analytics professionals
- Business analysts & data analysts
- Data science & data analytics enthusiasts
- Working professionals looking to transition to an analytics role
He is a senior leader working at the intersection of advanced analytics and management consulting. He advises clients across key industries such as retail and consumer packaged goods, consumer finance, manufacturing and oil & gas on end-to-end aspects of Advanced Analytics programs: design, implementation and ongoing value delivery.
During his stints with leading companies like GE, Genpact, and Infosys, he has worked closely with leaders, teams, and world-class clients in analytics consulting, data science, and big data platforms.
He comes with three decades of experience in industry and academia. He has set up the data science program at IFMR before Prestige.