Welcome to the Big Data & Analytics for BFSI 2014Conference - a forum dedicated exclusively to the Indian BFSI industry and to a marketplace that is witnessing profound process, business and technology changes at a frenzied pace.
Big Data and Analytics aid large corporates to manage, statistically analyze, and leverage the qualitative aspects of scientific findings for informed decision making and to achieve various customer-centric goals and objectives, both mid-term and long term.
And the Indian BFSI sector is no exception.
NASSCOM predicts that the Indian Data Analytics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 25% to become a $1 billion industry by 2020.
Though at a decidedly lesser scale vis-à-vis their global counterparts in the BFSI domains, there have been encouraging advancements in the study, research and implementation of proven business analytical tools, processes and techniques. These are in turn promising tangible changes and quantum business benefits for Banks, Financial Institutions, Life and Non-Life Insurance companies, Asset Management companies and so on.
KEY AREAS OF DISCUSSION (but not limited to):
- How Big Data & Analytics are changing the landscape in the Indian BFSI industry
- Indian V/s Global advancements in BFSI Analytics alongwith case studies, and discussions
- How Big Data & Analytics are being increasingly leveraged to understand customer preferences and behavior, enhance customer targeting, manageability, satisfaction, growth and value
- Analytics for enhanced profitability through increase in operational efficiencies
- Help Improve Risk Management and turnaround time at every stage of the customer lifecycle
- Enhanced MIS, CRM and Financial Management Processes & Procedures
- Understanding various challenging requirements and developing qualitatively researched products and offerings for the typical Indian customer
Register for our upcoming events:
- Meetup: NVIDIA RAPIDS GPU-Accelerated Data Analytics & Machine Learning Workshop, 18th Oct, Bangalore
- Join the Grand Finale of Intel Python HackFury2: 21st Oct, Bangalore
- Machine Learning Developers Summit 2020: 22-23rd Jan, Bangalore | 30-31st Jan, Hyderabad