Analytics India Jobs offers a new platform for the data science community in India by bringing to the fore latest job openings across the country.
Here are the latest Data Science job openings across India you can apply:
Analytics Intern @ Saras Analytics, Hyderabad
Saras Analytics is a data management and predictive analytics company setup to solve data challenges. And, to foster data-driven decision making at small to medium businesses and take initiatives towards offering the highest quality products and services at the most affordable prices.
- Well versed with Python/R, Excel, SQL, Tableau & Google Analytics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The role of an intern involves using analytics to solve business challenges for some of the biggest e-commerce brands in India and Middle East
NLP Research Intern @ vPhrase Analytics Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai
vPhrase Analytics is a technology company based out of Mumbai, India whose key offerings include PHRAZOR platform. PHRAZOR gathers data, structures the facts and in the end applies language to present the reader with humanized, targeted narratives.
An intern will help develop language models from text data using statistical, deep learning as well as rule-based methods.
This is a paid internship and intern would be expected to work full-time out of Mumbai office.
- Passionate about learning new methodologies and implementation in linguistics.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Hands on experience in building ML/DL/NLP models in past.
- Helping our product teams in creating knowledge bases that will power our NLG engine.
- Building taggers, parsers, knowledge graph-based language models.
Analyst @ Mastercard, Gurgaon
As an analyst, the candidate will work closely with Data & Services Advanced Analytics teams and external clients around the world to architect, develop, and maintain advanced reporting and data visualisation capabilities on large volumes of data in order to support consulting projects, model development, model scoring, and campaign measurement. And, translate business requirements into tangible solution specifications and high quality, on time deliverables.
- B.Tech or Mathematics. M.S. preferred.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in hands-on data programming, querying, data mining and report development using large volumes of granular data to deliver business intelligence and custom reporting solutions in a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- Strong hands-on experience on SQL, Tableau, SSIS.
- Analytical/Problem Solving.
- Relevant retail and payments industry experience a plus.
Role In Analytics @ Max Life Insurance, Gurgaon
Max Life envisions to be the most admired life insurance company in India by securing the financial future of customers. Max Life Insurance amongst the top 15 BFSI companies to work for in India.
- BE/BTech, MTech, MSc. in Computer science/Information Technology/ ECE or other quantitative disciplines from tier 1/ tier 2 institutes.
- 2-7 years of hands on work experience in NLP, AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Should have developed and deployed NLP based solutions with R( tm, korPus, etc) or Python( NLTK, Scikit-learn and Spacy
- Strong familiarity with RNN, LSTM, word2vec and other embeddings, Keras/Tensor flow.
- Knowledge of Chabot platforms and development and deployment of at least 1 NLP based Chatbot or other AI, machine learning, or NLP technologies
- Working with Speech to Text and conversational analysis tools /Api, such as Dialogflow is a plus
- Working knowledge of Image matching, and understanding applications of voice and video data is a plus
- Experience in working with cloud infrastructure and high-performance computing (GPU/TPU) be a plus.
Digital Data Analyst @ DG7 Solutions Pvt.Ltd, Mumbai
DG7 Solutions is an analytics-focused, research-based consulting partner for medium and large organisations offering end-to-end Digital Marketing Solutions.
- Work with internal stakeholders to determine ongoing business intelligence needs in order to design, develop and produce ongoing reports and dashboards to support the business.
- Manage projects related to digital analytics from start to finish including data integration, report and dashboard automation, product analytics and insight, data collection, and product optimisation
- Assists in identifying opportunities that are most effective at driving conversions, revenue, ROI, and scale across Digital Marketing programs.
- Build automated dashboards for digital, marketing & customer level insights – to be shared and championed with key stakeholders throughout the business.
- Web Analytics: In addition to setting up standard web reports, the ideal candidate will continually mine Google Analytics
- Developing new skills and sharing your knowledge with the Data Team
- SQL, R, Python or PySpark.
If you loved this story, do join our Telegram Community.
Also, you can write for us and be one of the 500+ experts who have contributed stories at AIM. Share your nominations here.
What's Your Reaction?
I have a master's degree in Robotics and I write about machine learning advancements. email:email@example.com