Cians (www.ciansanalytics.com) was established to meet the need for high-quality, cost-effective research and analytical support for financial institutions around the globe. Our solutions allow clients to dedicate their resources towards decision-making and value-add initiatives, while significantly reducing operating costs.
Our teams consist of the brightest minds in their respective fields, recruited primarily from top-ranking Universities and some of the finest professional services institutions in the world. The ability to leverage this high-quality workforce, coupled with an industry-leading employee retention rate, ensures that our clients receive the highest-quality research, analysis, and insights. In addition, our professionals have functional and high-caliber expertise in investment banking, investment research, equity research, and general business research and analytics.
Cians is a leading provider of business analytics & research services
- We provide a range of strategic insights and financial diligence to several industries, product groups and geographies
- Management & Board consist of seasoned entrepreneurs & business leaders within the financial services domain
- Our unique approach allows clients to focus on fundamental strengths, bottom‐line results and operational excellence
Our clientele includes PE firms, Investment Banks, Corporates & Consulting Firms
- Private Equity
- Investment Banking & Corporate Finance
- Equity Research
- Asset Management
- Hedge Funds
- Corporate – M&A, Financial Analysis Groups
- Consulting firms
Our aim is to help our clients grow and to create long‐term value that is linked directly with the strategic and economic objectives of the business
Over 100,000 people subscribe to our newsletter.
See stories of Analytics and AI in your inbox.
- Optimal resource allocation, allowing clients to focus on core competencies
- Providing specialized industry & product teams, enhancing the depth & quality of analysis
- Flexibility to scale resources to activity levels
- Reduction in costs associated with analytics & research
- Extensive experience supporting global firms and delivering revenue‐critical research and analysis