Zone Startups India, a tech startup accelerator, has partnered with a financial institution for a 2 - day data science / data analytics hackathon on 25-26 April, where the participants we will be provided access to the financial institutions' real customer data of past 4 years. The objective of the hackathon is to identify interesting and new ways of analysing the data, using modern tools and techniques. The data sets will be made available of the day of the hackathon, over an API Link.
24th April: Orientation Workshop
25th & 26th April: Hackathon
Zone Startups India
18th Floor, BSE Building, P.J.Towers, Dalal Street, Mumbai 400 001
Contact Person: Ankur Khera (08860611220)
1st Prize: Rs 1 Lakh
2nd Prize: Rs 50,000
- Maximum expected participation is 12-15 teams. Each team can have between 4-5 team members
- Teams have to register over attached google form.
- Each team can be 4-5 members.
- More information will be made available later this week.
- Teams will be evaluated on the basis of new insights that are relevant and executable from a business standpoint.
About Zone Startups India: Zone Startups India is an international start-up accelerator and entrepreneurial innovation hub, with a focus on mobile / internet technology start-ups (consumer, enterprise and social). Zone Startups is set-up as a joint-venture of Toronto-based Ryerson Futures Inc. and BSE Institute, a subsidiary of Bombay Stock Exchange Limited.
Ryerson's flagship program is the Digital Media Zone (DMZ) in Toronto, operational since 2010, wherein we have incubated over 130 start-ups till date. In Mumbai, Zone Startups India are currently accelerating 38 start-ups, across sectors such as fin-tech, data analytics, edu-tech, hardware technology, human computing interface, health-tech, enabling platforms to name a few.
Register for our upcoming events:
- Join the Grand Finale of Intel Python HackFury2: 21st Oct, Bangalore
- WEBINAR: HOW TO BEGIN A CAREER IN DATA SCIENCE | 24th Oct
- Machine Learning Developers Summit 2020: 22-23rd Jan, Bangalore | 30-31st Jan, Hyderabad
Enjoyed this story? Join our Telegram group. And be part of an engaging community.
Provide your comments below
What's Your Reaction?
Bhasker is a Data Science evangelist and practitioner with proven record of thought leadership and incubating analytics practices for various organizations. With over 16 years of experience in the area of Business Analytics, he is well recognized as an expert within the industry. Earlier, Bhasker worked as Vice President at Goldman Sachs. He is B.Tech from Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi and MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow.