DataRobot has unveiled DataRobot AI Cloud — a unified environment built for the next generation of intelligent business.
Last week, it announced the Citizen Data Scientists Professional Certification for professionals to help their organisations optimise data and solve business problems using automated AI with DataRobot.
DataRobot AI Cloud serves as a single platform to accelerate the delivery of AI to production for every organisation. The company has also announced new features and capabilities for DataRobot AI Cloud to enhance operations in production and easily build AI-powered applications to deliver critical business insights.
“Artificial intelligence will reshape every industry, every business service, every customer interaction. DataRobot AI Cloud captures insights and learnings from years of technological innovation and partnering closely with our customers, enabling users of all skill sets to deliver more models, faster, and drive unprecedented business value with AI,” said Dan Wright, CEO, DataRobot.
The end-to-end platform brings together disparate data and users, spanning expert data scientists to IT operators to business analysts, through enhanced collaboration and continuous optimization across the entire AI lifecycle. Built as a multi-cloud platform, DataRobot AI Cloud enables organisations to run on any combination of public clouds, data centres, or at the edge, with governance to protect and secure your business.
The unique advantages to organisations from DataRobot AI Cloud include:
- Single platform for all users, unifying data scientists, analytics experts, IT and the business
- Single view of all data from any source, any type
- Unified, end-to-end platform across the AI lifecycle
- Clear and trusted business outcomes.
- Deployed and operated at scale on any cloud, in the data centre, and at the edge
- Modular and extensible, building on existing investments in applications, infrastructure, and IT operations systems
Organisations are under growing pressure to transform the volumes of data captured by their systems into valuable insights that drive impact across all levels and lines of business. But the reality is that success with AI often falls short: 87% of organisations struggle with long deployment cycles, according to an upcoming report by Algorithmia.
This launch includes new features and capabilities to manage AI at scale in production and enable AI-driven decisions across all lines of business, all within a single platform:
- First-of-its-kind Decision Intelligence to make AI accessible to front-line decision-makers, including pre-built use case solutions accelerators to quickly get started with the most popular AI use cases, and new capabilities to automate and scale predictions with Decision Intelligence Flows
- Powerful new tools for code-first data science experts, including Composable ML, enhanced cloud-hosted notebooks, and code-centric data pipelines
- Continuous AI and bias monitoring for ML operators to optimize model performance after deployment and ensure fair and unbiased models in production, at scale
The company works across all industries and verticals, including a third of the Fortune 50. Customers like Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev) Europe — the world’s largest brewer and owner of Budweiser, Stella Artois, and Corona — rely on DataRobot’s integrated platform for strategic planning and operational decision-making.
One can learn more about DataRobot’s vision for AI Cloud in their upcoming virtual launch event on September 23. One can register here.