The digital divide separates people into those who have access to the internet and those who do not. Now businesses can be separated into those who take information and analytics to the next level, and those who are stuck with management reporting: the analytical divide. Adapting successfully to the world of digital business requires new tools, strategies, skills, organizational models and governance.
This year’s agenda, built around the theme, Crossing the Analytical Divide: New Technologies, New Skills, offers in-depth, practical recommendations to help you articulate the business value of information management (IM), business intelligence (BI) and analytics throughout the organization; modernize core data technologies; update skills and organizational structures to support innovation and leverage leading-edge BI tools and methodologies.
Sign up for your weekly dose of what's up in emerging technology.
Key benefits of attending
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of enterprise information management, business intelligence and analytics concepts, issues and trends
- Develop a strong IM strategy with governance, MDM, data quality and integration at its core
- Explore effective new governance mechanisms, new organizational models and competency centers
- Assess new skills, emerging roles, career paths and strategies for becoming a more effective IM, BI and analytics leader
- Understand how to modernize core technologies to perform multidimensional analysis as they become more mobile, social, cloud and in-memory centric
- At the same time, capitalize on new technologies such as in-memory computing, NoSQL databases, Hadoop, NLP and complex event processing to drive the business forward
- Get insight into available technologies and techniques such as ensemble modeling, deep learning, simulation, and optimization that are having a profound impact on improving business performance
3 ways to register
Download our Mobile App
Phone: +91 80 2222 2079
Renaissance Mumbai Convention
Near Chinmayanand Ashram, Powai
Mumbai, MH, 400 087
Tel: +91 22 6692 8888