AI will lead to an estimated $15.7 trillion, or 26% increase, in global GDP by 2030, as per a report titled “PwC’s Global Artificial Intelligence Study: Exploiting the AI Revolution. Similarly, Data Science, Cloud Computing, and Full-stack development have emerged as the pillars of the new age of digital transformation.
Professionals who build these high-tech skills will have a secure and rewarding career in the future. But due to the lack of structured and industry-relevant learning opportunities, gaining the right expertise has been a challenge.
Sign up for your weekly dose of what's up in emerging technology.
The Online MCA program from Jain (Deemed-to-be University) has been designed to transform learners into job-ready professionals, with electives in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, or Full-Stack Development.
Choose from a wide range of unique career paths
The curriculum of this program offers four distinct and in-demand electives of the modern technological world, such as data science, AI, cloud computing, and full-stack development. This makes it stand out from other traditional MCA degree programs as candidates can choose from future-ready domains and play a crucial part in building the future.
The curriculum is designed to increase learners’ technical and analytical knowledge and accelerate their careers in their chosen fields. Students will also get to work on a Master Thesis/Project, which will add significant value to their resumes. The core and elective courses incorporate the AICTE’s model curriculum as prescribed for a full-time MCA program.
The focus will be on Mathematical Foundation for Computer Application, Operating System & Unix Shell Programming, Data Communication & Computer Networks, Data Structures with Algorithms, and Computer Organization & Architecture.
- The Data Science elective will focus on Relational Database Management System, Design and Analysis of algorithms, Java programming, Python for data science, and statistical methods in decision making.
- The AI elective will teach Relational Database Management System, Design and Analysis of algorithms, Java programming, foundations of machine learning, and prediction using machine learning.
- The Cloud Computing elective introduces students to Relational Database Management System, Design & Analysis of Algorithms, Java Programming, Cloud Foundations, and Cloud Computing with AWS.
- The Data science elective will focus on Application Development using Python, Advanced Web Technologies, Data Visualisation, Data Mining, and an Open Elective Course – Effective Communication for Technology Professionals.
- The AI elective will teach Application Development using Python, Advanced Web Technologies, Big Data Management and Analytics, Recommendation Systems, Advanced Machine Learning, and an Open Elective Course – Effective Communication for Technology Professionals.
- The Cloud Computing elective will teach Application Development using Python, Advanced Web Technologies, Cloud Managed Services, Big Data Management and Analytics, and Open Elective Course – Effective Communication for Technology Professionals.
- The Full-stack Development students will learn Application Development using Python, Advanced Web Technologies, React JS, Advanced Database Systems, Front-End Development Project, and Open Elective Course – Effective Communication for Technology Professionals.
- The Data Science course will be introducing Predictive Analytics using Machine Learning, Time-Series Analytics, Text Mining, Applied Analytics-Marketing, and Web and Social Media. It will also have a cross-functional elective course – Competitive Programming Project.
- The AI elective will bring Model Deployment and AI in practice, Neural Networks & Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Cross-Functional Elective Course – Competitive Programming, and a project comprising the tools and techniques mastered through the course.
- The Cloud Computing elective will focus on CI/CD & DevOps, Cloud Security and Migration, Microsoft Azure Essentials, Google Cloud Platform Essentials, Cross-Functional Elective Course – AWS Solution Architect Certificate, and a project that will help gain practical insights and intensify understanding.
- The Full-stack Development elective will teach Software Engineering, Web APIs, Software Testing, CI/CD & DevOps, Competitive Programming, and projects.
Dedicated Career Support to chase your dream career
Access career support with Great Learning Excelerate, with 1200+ hiring partners, has seen over 20,000 job vacancies and over 20,000 learners interviewed per month. Great Learning alumni work in top companies such as Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Netflix, Citibank, Uber, Adobe, Flipkart, and more.
- Resume Building sessions – build your resume to highlight the skills acquired during the program along with your previous achievements.
- Curated jobs – access a list of jobs relevant to your experience and domain.
- Interview preparation – workshops to help you prepare for technical interviews conducted by industry experts
- Career guidance and mentorship – get an expert career mentor personalised to your industry experience.
Designed to fit your schedule
Professionals now have the option to pursue a new-age MCA degree without having to quit their jobs with flexible online learning and mentorship. The program is suitable for professionals and experienced candidates who want to further their careers in data science and build a broad & in-depth skill set in relevant technologies such as Python, NumPy, SciPy, MatPlotLib, and data visualisation tools like Tableau, SQL for ETL, etc.
How to Apply?
All interested candidates must apply for the program through the online application form.
To apply for the program, candidates must have graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum 3 years) from a UGC recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST). Final-year students pursuing a bachelor’s degree can also apply.
Power ahead and build a solid career in AI, ML, Cloud Computing, Full-Stack Development with the Online MCA Program from Jain (Deemed-to-be University).