International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIITB) in its endeavor to bridge the skill gap in Analytics is launching “Analytics Essentials” a foundational certification course in Business Analytics in collaboration with our program partner ProTrack Education.
The 3 months week-end program is designed to launch you into the exciting world of business analytics.
Program Highlights and Learning Outcomes
Key highlights of the program
- Designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of the concepts of business analytics – the data, the approach, the technology and its day-to-day business decision applications
- Cross functional approach that integrates number crunching, information technology, management applications, business analysis for a result oriented application learning
- Multi-scenario exposure to a systematic and structured application labs (integrating data, process, domain and systems) for informed decisions and value insights
- Inputs from decision makers, practitioners and academicians to ensure that the skill development is aligned to the industry expectations with focus on ready-to-apply solutions in real world.
At the end of this course the participant would be able to
•Understand the importance of data management for making informed decisions and address specific business problems
EXPLORE TOP EDUCATION
- TOP 10 DATA SCIENCE TRAINING INSTITUTES IN INDIA
- TOP 10 PART-TIME DATA SCIENCE COURSES IN INDIA
- TOP 10 FULL-TIME DATA SCIENCE COURSES IN INDIA
- TOP 10 COURSES AND TRAINING PROGRAMS ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN INDIA
- TOP 10 CYBERSECURITY COURSES IN INDIA
•Learn to use a suite of analytics for developing corporate intelligence and drawing insights
•Learn various mathematical, statistical, econometric and predictive modelling techniques which can be applied to solve business problems
•Develop a structured problem solving approach to addressing seemingly complex business decisions
•Learn analytics based approaches to address specific industry and business function problems.
|Eligibility||This program is intended for anyone who wants to break into the business analytics domain. Any graduate or post graduate with quantitative subjects and an aptitude for data is eligible for the program.BA/ BSc/ BCom/ BE/ BTech/ BCA or MA/ MBA/ MSc/ MTech/ ME/ MCom/ MCA with mathematics/ statistics/ econometrics/ finance/ computer science with minimum 50% pass marks.
The applicants are encouraged to take the simple data test during the application process to assess their aptitude for data. The test is not a selection criterion but will be used by the student counsel team to guide the applicant.
|Application Process||IIITB and ProTrack has the discretion to short list the candidates and call candidates for a personal interview before final selection. Our courses are designed for a mix of people from a wide range of backgrounds and sectors and this is essential to the learning process and its outcomes. The student counseling team will take into account the range of applications (sectors, professions, backgrounds) in order to make sure a participant group has an appropriate and diverse mix.The student counsel team will assess
Whether the course is right for the applicant, because our courses are for people at specific stages of their careers
The applicant’s commitment to participate in the whole course. This is because if some people are unable to attend this diminishes the experience for other members of the participant group.
Applicant’s willingness to work constructively with a diverse group of people.
|Application||Please use the link below to access the application form and submit the same online.http://protrackedu.com/application-form/|
|Program Duration||Analytics Essentials is a weekend program. The program will run for 12 weekends with classroom sessions on Saturdays at IIITB.
Session Timings will between 9am and 4pm
The total contact hours are 60 hours including facilitated sessions, practice lab and interaction with industry experts.
|Case Discussions||Case studies will be used for several topics and the topic under which the case is listed is the only theme that the case would be discussed on. The participants will be expected to link all their case analysis inputs to the theme of the class. Every participant will be required to participate in the case discussion and will be graded for participation.|
|Simulation||A set of exercise data sets based for building analytics models across various areas will be provided. Participants will have to work in groups of two on the exercises.|
|Assessment and Certification requirements||The participants will be assessed for1. Class preparation and participation
2. Application orientation Project – For solution design and presentation.
3. Simulation Exercises for participation and reports.
4. Written exam – which includes both subjective and objective questions.
On completion of the assessment, certification will be awarded to the eligible students.
|Program Fees||The program fee is INR 70,000.00 (Seventy thousand only).Scholarships – Scholarships will be provided to meritorious students at the recommendation of the faculty.
Corporate sponsorship – Candidates sponsored by their employers can reach out to the program team to avail our special offers for corporate partners.
|Program Schedule||Last date for application submission 15th September 2013Student counsel team meetings 16th – 19th September 2013
Program Enrolment and Launch 20th September 2013
Class commencement 21th September 2013
Final assessment 14th December 2013
Valediction 20th December 2013
We will be flexible with the sessions’ schedules during festivals/ other holidays.
|Contact Details||Program CoordinatorKalpana Subbaramappa C : +91 9538107070 E : Kalpana@protrackedu.com
Other contacts firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com