With immense expertise in the Data Science Education space, INSOFE is delighted to announce the INSOFE-Carleton Global Academy’s – PGP Global Program that is designed to meet the industry standards and prepare students for the most demanding & rewarding jobs in Data Science Consulting, R&D and Product Development.
“The PGP Global Program is exclusively designed to create data scientists with exceptional consulting and product development skills.”
INSOFE-CICE, Carleton University, Ottawa’s PGP Global Program enables students to learn, understand and equip the skills required to develop exciting products by working with International firms in Canada. Students who opt for the PGP Global Program go through the rigorous training in Data Science for 6-months at INSOFE and 3-months at CICE, Carleton University, Canada.
- Learn from world-class faculty of INSOFE, India and Carleton University, Canada
- Work in Canada with International firms using cutting edge technologies
- Grab an opportunity to work in top analytics companies with highly paid packages
- Students will find the best value for money to boost their profiles’ and give it the hike it deserves
- INSOFE’s Career Services Team will provide 2 Guaranteed interviews with Top-tier analytics companies
Along with the right exposure to the World of Data Science, and a great networking opportunity with techno-managerial entrepreneurs, students will also receive three certificates.
- INSOFE’s PGP in Data Science
- Certificate in Technology Product Management and Innovation by Carleton University, Canada
- Letter of Work completion from the company where industry project is done
Speaking about the global program, Dr Murthy, President & Co-Founder – INSOFE, said, “PGP Global is a very challenging and selective program. It is aimed for those who are very interested in programming and want to take up challenging roles as AI engineers in product and R&D companies or top-notch tech consulting firms. The admission process has an entrance examination by INSOFE, and an interview by CICE, Global academy.”
“For the first 2 trimesters, the students go through a rigorous Data Science program in one of the INSOFE campuses in India. They take 10 credits of technical courses, 3 credits of specialization and 2 credits of business and humanities courses designed around data science. They will also start on their internship project and start interacting with the Canadian firm where they do their Internships. As you can see, this itself is sufficient to land a job as a data scientist job,” said Dr Murthy
Karen Schwartz, Associate Vice-President (Research & International) added, “Canada India Centre of Excellence, in short CICE, is an initiative of Carleton University and the Indo – Canadian Community. Located in Ottawa, the centre aims at providing a platform to the Indian students who would like to explore emerging fields through events, research and partnerships.
EXPLORE TOP EDUCATION
- TOP 10 DATA SCIENCE TRAINING INSTITUTES IN INDIA
- TOP 10 PART-TIME DATA SCIENCE COURSES IN INDIA
- TOP 10 FULL-TIME DATA SCIENCE COURSES IN INDIA
- TOP 10 COURSES AND TRAINING PROGRAMS ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN INDIA
- TOP 10 CYBERSECURITY COURSES IN INDIA
There are some prestigious programs on offer at the CICE through Carleton University that address Public Policy and Administration, Business, Design, and Engineering apart from Architecture and Urbanism.”
He also mentioned that the Faculty of Science assures an approach in research that can conceptualize and address the challenges that are faced by both the countries. This interdisciplinary nature of various faculties ensures that the students have an appetite for quality research and a penchant for product development.
So, folks, the PGP global program is a multicultural exposure that is associated with soft skills and career skills in R&D and product development.
To know more about the global program, visit: PGP Global.