Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad has announced the 3rd international conference dedicated to advanced data analysis, business analytics and business intelligence to be held in 2013 April. The objectives of the conference are to facilitate sharing of:
- Research based knowledge related to advanced data analysis, business analytics and business intelligence among academicians and practitioners
- Case studies and novel business applications of tools and techniques of advanced data analysis, business analytics and business intelligence among academicians and practitioners.
Papers are invited from academicians and practitioners on any topic mentioned in the list of conference topics and related areas. Applications, case studies, review and discussion papers on these topics and related areas are also welcome.
The various topics to be covered under the theory, methods and applications are Exploratory Data Analysis, Classification, Operations Research, Cluster Analysis, Regression Modeling, Probability and Stochastic Processes, Data Visualization, Pattern Recognition,Time Series Analysis, Machine Learning, Forecasting, Bayesian Methods, Computational Intelligence, Panel Data, Multivariate Analysis, Marketing Models, Internet Modeling and Web Analytics, Statistics in Finance, Marketing Research, Text Mining, Insurance Models, Advertising andMedia, Revenue Management,Investment and Portfolio Models, Data Analysis in Retailing, Bioinformatics, Data Analysis in Banking and Financial Services, CRM, Health Sciences, Risk Analytics, Pricing Analytics, Industrial Applications, Legal Analytics, Analytics for Strategy, Supply Chain Management, Analytics for Public Policy, Quality Management.
The following Criteria has been chosen for evaluation:
Home » International Conference on Advanced Data Analysis, Business Analytics and Intelligence@IIMA 2013
- Relevance: Does the subject of the paper appeal to the interests of the conference attendees?
- Methodology: Does the paper use sound and appropriate method(s)?
- Originality: Does the paper add new findings, insights, or knowledge to the body of literature?
- Research: Does the paper compare and weigh the material against the work of others?
- Conclusions: Are the conclusions sound and justified?
- Managerial Implications: Is the managerial relevance and implications of the decision problem demonstrated?
- References: Are the references adequate?
To register visit http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/icadabai2013/
Provide your comments below
Bhasker is a Data Science evangelist and practitioner with proven record of thought leadership and incubating analytics practices for various organizations. With over 16 years of experience in the area of Business Analytics, he is well recognized as an expert within the industry. Earlier, Bhasker worked as Vice President at Goldman Sachs. He is B.Tech from Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi and MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow.