Analytics India Jobs offers a new platform for the data science community in India by bringing to the fore latest job openings across the country. Here are few Data Science job openings across the top 4 cities – Bangalore, Mumbai and Pune to apply right away:
Consultant- Data Analytics @ Asterion, Bangalore
As a Consultant you would be responsible for solving the analytical problem using concepts from mathematics, statistics, Artificial Intelligence and machine learning.
- At least 4 years of work Relevant experience with a proficiency in SQL, R or Python
- Handling and analyzing large data, Data cleaning and processing.
- Basic operations : Joins, Union, table properties.
- Hadoop query optimization.
- My-SQL query optimization.
- Good to have skills :
- Hadoop, spark
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaborative mindset to work with clients and internal teams.
Data Engineer @ vPhrase Analytics Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai
The candidate will Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimising data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability at the company.
- Advanced working knowledge in SQL and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience building and optimising ‘big data’ pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ stores.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS, Azure etc
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
Data Scientist @ Saama Technologies, Pune
Saama is the advanced clinical data analytics company unleashing insights from data for over 20 years.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Machine learning, Predictive Analytics, Data Science
- Statistical knowledge about Hypothesis Testing, probability distributions, sampling theory, T-test, Z-test, ANOVA, etc.
- Proficient in R, Python
- Hands-on working knowledge of algorithms like linear regression, logistic regression, rpart, ctree, C5.0, random forests, xgboost, adaboost etc. in R / Python.
- Implementing models based on Text Mining, NLP, Time Series
- Working knowledge of supervised and unsupervised machine learning models
- Understanding of association rule mining, market basket analysis, clustering, principal component analysis
- Hands-on working experience libraries like pandas, numpy, scikit-learn in python
- Exposure to Deep Learning libraries like keras, tensorflow.
- Exposure to algorithms like CNN, RNN, LSTM.
Data Scientist @ vPhrase Analytics Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai
vPhrase Analytics is a technology company based out of Mumbai, India whose key offerings include PHRAZOR platform. PHRAZOR gathers data, structures the facts and in the end applies language to present the reader with humanized, targeted narratives.
As a data scientist at vPhrase, you would be responsible for developing, testing and maintaining our data models in productions. These models would power analytical and decision modules of our product’s AI engine.
- Ph.D./Masters/Bachelors in Statistics, Computer Science, Economics or a related field with at least 1 years of experience.
- Deep understanding of machine learning models, data analysis and deep learning methods.
- Background in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and text analytics is preferred.
- Ability to handle large and complex unstructured datasets.
- Ability to perform independent research across varied domains of analytics.
Data Scientist @ Prescience Decision Solutions, Bangalore
Prescience is a fast growing, focused Advanced Analytics company that helps enterprises become more PRESCIENT (predictive) by gaining meaningful business insights and develop optimized solutions through careful analysis of data.
This is a unique opportunity to join a new, multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate individuals destined to change the face of analytics and work on high-impact projects utilizing Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, BigData NoSQL and SQL based analytics and the latest in search.
- Machine Learning (ML) algorithms such as Regression, Decision Tree, Logistic Regression, K-Mean and Markov Decision Processes
- Application of Neural Networks, in for example Deep Learning for text, image classification
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Search and the use of Search for pre-processing and integration of NLP and Machine Learning
- Expertise in Python or R
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL
Register for our upcoming events:
- Meetup: NVIDIA RAPIDS GPU-Accelerated Data Analytics & Machine Learning Workshop, 18th Oct, Bangalore
- Join the Grand Finale of Intel Python HackFury2: 21st Oct, Bangalore
- Machine Learning Developers Summit 2020: 22-23rd Jan, Bangalore | 30-31st Jan, Hyderabad