MachineHack is back again with a new visualization challenge. In the fourth instalment of the “Visualization is Beautiful” series, data scientists are challenged to use their creative skills to understand the pollution crisis across India.
Click here to check out the hackathon.
India Pollution Data Visualisation Challenge
Air pollution is a critical problem all across the globe. We, humans, have ignored its consequences for so long. The natural disasters caused as a result of the dramatically changing climate, the rising temperature, untimely and fierce rains, all are consequences of our own ignorance.
Trying to reduce world pollution is no easy task, and it can only be achieved by the co-operation of every single person in the world. What you as Data Scientists can do to help is to analyse the data and identify key extracts that can help governments and other organisations tackle the problem in an efficient way.
In this hackathon, we provide you with an open dataset that consists of information on emissions across all the states and cities of India. We challenge all data science enthusiasts to analyse the given data and create beautiful visualizations.
Click here to participate.
Instructions For Participants
- Download the data and dig insights using advanced analytics. Present the analysis with beautiful visualisations.
- We are expecting gorgeous visualisations which deliver deep insights about the data and also do it using images.
- The more aspects of the data you cover in the visualisation, the better.
- You can use any platform or tool to create visualisations, just make sure the visualisation is beautiful.
- Only upload your submission once after you have put all your thought into the visualisation.
Take part in the challenge, compete against hundreds of Data Scientists, improve your data visualisation skills, get rated for your displays and win exciting prizes.
So What are you waiting for! Click here accept the challenge.
Register for our upcoming events:
- Meetup: NVIDIA RAPIDS GPU-Accelerated Data Analytics & Machine Learning Workshop, 18th Oct, Bangalore
- Join the Grand Finale of Intel Python HackFury2: 21st Oct, Bangalore
- Machine Learning Developers Summit 2020: 22-23rd Jan, Bangalore | 30-31st Jan, Hyderabad
Enjoyed this story? Join our Telegram group. And be part of an engaging community.
Provide your comments below
What's Your Reaction?
A Computer Science Engineer who is passionate about AI and all related technologies. He is someone who loves to stay updated with the Tech-revolutions that AI brings in. Contact: email@example.com