Meritus is the Analytics and Business Intelligence Centre of Excellence (ABICE) set up by the WPP Group, the world leader in marketing communications services
Meritus services are focused on improving “Marketing Effectiveness” for clients globally. Services include marketing data management that helps in providing a view of all marketing KPIs and underlying investments; building statistical models; and dashboards for marketing decisions enabled with robust process frameworks and technology that deliver long term business value to our clients.
Partial list of our services include
- Market ROI Solutions (Market Mix Models)
- Category Forecasting
- Portfolio Allocation and Optimization
- Promotion Effectiveness Evaluation
- Demand Curve Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Response Models
- Visual solutions for Big Marketing Data
- faster time lines for go-to-market strategy
- Best value in terms of capabilities & costs
- Unparalleled experience working with Global companies across multiple geographies
- Proven results, supported by client relationships that extend beyond 6 years
- Our Benchmarks to understand the results from modelling and place them in context
- A time tested “analytical process” to get the best measurable results from data.
In the last 12 months alone, Meritus engagements with clients include over 200+ brand/market focused ROI analysis and recommendations. Our engagement models and wide range of capabilities suit multiple needs of our clients.
Reach out to us. We will sweat your data to empower you with decision making power that you did not even suspect existed.
Join Our Discord Server. Be part of an engaging online community. Join Here.
Subscribe to our NewsletterGet the latest updates and relevant offers by sharing your email.
Bhasker is a Data Science evangelist and practitioner with proven record of thought leadership and incubating analytics practices for various organizations. With over 16 years of experience in the area of Business Analytics, he is well recognized as an expert within the industry. Earlier, Bhasker worked as Vice President at Goldman Sachs. He is B.Tech from Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi and MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow.