On May 19, CEO Satya Nadella kicked off Microsoft Build 2020, the company’s annual developer conference, via virtual experience. He shared how Microsoft and its customers are addressing developer needs across all industries and how the company is uniquely positioned to help businesses adapt in a remote world.
Build 2020 features 48 hours of free continuous programming for attendees including key segments from Scott Hanselman, Partner Program Manager, Scott Guthrie, EVP Cloud and AI Group, Rajesh Jha, EVP Experiences and Devices Group, Kevin Scott, CTO and James Phillips, President, Business Applications.
Key News Highlights
- New tools and services available in Azure, M365 and Windows that empower developers to be more collaborative and productive
- Expanded capabilities – including open source and low-code tools – that help developers build apps quickly and learn new skills no matter where they are in their career or the world
- New innovations in healthcare through cloud solutions and Microsoft Teams that will help hospitals and care providers better manage the needs of patients
- The top student developer teams participating in Microsoft Imagine Cup, and the finalist named this year’s 2020 champion is Team Hollo
- Advancements in artificial intelligence that help customers leverage the power of the cloud responsibly and scale AI solutions globally
- Microsoft acquires Softomotive to expand low-code Robotic Process Automation capabilities in Microsoft Power Automate