The Center for Continuing Education (CCE) at the National Institute of Warangal has launched a five-day online course on machine learning, deep learning and IoT driven smart applications. While faculty, research scholars and students have to pay INR 500 to enrol for the course, professionals will be charged INR 1,000 for the same.
The course will cover:
Sign up for your weekly dose of what's up in emerging technology.
1. Introduction to Deep Learning, Neural Networks Basics
2. Artificial Neural Networks, Back Propagation, Convolution Neural Networks in Various Research Domains
3. Deep Learning Applications in Image Processing, Vision, NLP, etc
4. IoT, IoT Boards, Use cases of IoT
5. Introduction to Raspberry Pi and
6. Installation, Setup and Configuration pi
7. IoT based Smart Agriculture
8. Applications of DL with IoT
9. Smart Agriculture System.
10. Face Recognition Bot
11. Smart Alarm Clock.
12. Air Pollution Monitoring System.
The programme is open to all faculty, research scholars, industry professionals, MCA/MBA/Degree/Polytechnic and other eligible students. The sessions will be handled by experts from IITs, NITs, Central University and professors from the US.
The course will start on March 28, 2022. The last day to register is March 27, 2022.