Great news for data science enthusiasts and machine learning engineers. TEG Analytics and Analytics India Magazine are organising a data science hackathon on Republic Day, 2019. The theme of the data science hackathon is “Predict Market Competitiveness For Insurance Products”. This hackathon will be conducted offline and the venue for the hackathon is TEG Analytics office in Bengaluru.
Wondering what the grand prize is? The prize is an international trip for 4D/5N to a country of your choice in south-east Asia for all 4 participants of winning team.To register your team click team HERE.
There are two stages for the hackathon:
- Offline Hackathon: Your team of 4, will be at TEG analytics office in Bengaluru to participate in the hackathon
- Presentation stage: Some teams will be finalised from the hackathon and will be invited to Machine Learning Developers Summit, 2019
To register your team click team HERE.
Date: Saturday, 26 January, 2019
Venue: TEG Analytics, Indiqube Alpha, Plot No.19/24, Kadubeesanahalli, Varthur Hobli, Outer Ring Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
Teams shortlisted at the hackathon will be invited to present their solution at Machine Learning Developer Summit, 2019. The winning team will be selected at the Machine Learning Developer Summit held at NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bengaluru on 30-31st January.
- Team should be of 4 members
- This is an offline hackathon and his held at TEG Analytics Office, Bengaluru
- All team members should be present at the venue on 26th January, 2019
- For more info, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your team here: https://bit.ly/2TkW0dt
Register for our upcoming events:
- WEBINAR: HOW TO BEGIN A CAREER IN DATA SCIENCE | 24th Oct
- Machine Learning Developers Summit 2020: 22-23rd Jan, Bangalore | 30-31st Jan, Hyderabad
Enjoyed this story? Join our Telegram group. And be part of an engaging community.
Our annual ranking of Artificial Intelligence Programs in India for 2019 is out. Check here.
Provide your comments below
What's Your Reaction?
As a thorough data geek, most of Abhijeet's day is spent in building and writing about intelligent systems. He also has deep interests in philosophy, economics and literature.