80% of all top analytics executives in India quote “lack of analytics talent” as their biggest challenge. Finding trained analytics workforce in India is a night mare for employers. As a result, to bridge this supply side gap, various analytics training institutes have sprouted in the country. These institutes help to bridge the gaps and train candidates and make them employable for a career in Business Intelligence & Business Analytics Industry.
Read the Latest – Top 10 Analytics Training Institutes in India, Ranking 2017
Jigsaw academy is the brainchild of Gaurav Vohra and Sarita Digumarti who together have over 20 years of experience in the analytics industry. They have partnered with Priya Gupte who brings marketing expertise to the table. All three have worked in varied industries, across multiple roles and have vastly differing experience, yet together they formed the jigsaw. The common thread across the three is that they believe that the analytics industry is poised to take-
off and that Jigsaw Academy can play a crucial role by identifying and nurturing analytic talent in India.
- Jigsaw Academy provides training on the latest tools and techniques in the field of analytics.
- Jigsaw Academy’™s unique online platform provides the best learning experience through a combination of virtual classroom and virtual lab.
- Students can opt for live (virtual) classroom training or self-paced video-based courses.
- Students learn from industry experts who have applied analytics to solve a variety of business problems in diverse domains
Over 100,000 people subscribe to our newsletter.
See stories of Analytics and AI in your inbox.
International School of Engineering (INSOFE) offers novel executive education in Data Science/ Big Data Analytics in a classroom model. INSOFE is the only institute in Asia which is certified by the prestigious Language Technologies Institute (LTI) of Carnegie Mellon University (CMU), USA for the quality of Content, Pedagogy, and Assessment.
INSOFE’s world-class mentors pool their vast expertise and experience having studied, worked or consulted with some of the best institutes (Stanford, MIT, CMU, UPenn, Johns Hopkins, etc.), Fortune 50 companies. Together they hold over 100 patents and 500+ international publications in multiple disciplines globally. Their researchers are engaged in active research to develop tools for analysing, forecasting and predicting accurately from high-dimensional, unstructured and really large data to solve pressing industry problems. They bring in interdisciplinary approaches from engineering, mathematics, management, social sciences, etc. to provide the most effective solutions.
Apart from their eLearning programs in Predictive Analytics & Big Data, their flagship Certificate Program in Engineering Excellence (CPEE) in Big Data Analytics & Optimization stands out as a unique offering. A few highlights include:
- 300 Hours of Course work & Hands on Lab Session over 18 Weekends
- Curriculum Overview : Predictive Analytics, Big Data with R & Hadoop Ecosystem, Statistical Modelling, Machine Learning ,Text Mining, Visualization using various tools like R, Tableau, Excel etc. and other Optimization techniques
- Exposure to real world challenging projects across various verticals
- Job Guaranteed for Top Performers in the program
The business analytics course is designed to provide a hands-on, practical experience with over 15 real world case studies and data-sets. At the end of the classroom course there will be a multi-session, hands-on simulation of an analytics solution to an actual business problem. The online self-paced learners will view videos discussing the problem and depicting the solution.
This course has been designed by industry experts with over 30 years of experience between them. The content has been created keeping in mind the requirements of the industry and the gaps in the skill-sets of aspirants. It has been designed to be practical, hands-on and application oriented so that participants can become employable in an analytics role and can implement these skills learnt in the work-place.
AnalytixLabs is a capability building and training solutions firm led by McKinsey, IIM and IIT alumni with deep industry experience and a flair for coaching. They pioneer in high quality online and classroom training since 2011. AnalytixLabs is focused at helping their clients develop skills in basic to advanced analytics to enable them emerge as “Industry Ready” professionals and enhance their career opportunities. They offer courses on SAS, SPSS, Big Data (R & Hadoop) and Business Analytics, the flagship course being SAS + Business Analytics, which is comprehensive and includes important components from SPSS, SQL and Excel as well.
- Team together has over 50 years of rich experience in Analytics & Consulting and the trainers are drawn from leading firms Like McKinsey, KPMG, Deloitte, Genpact, Citibank and Facebook.
- Case study based modules and hands- on sessions, crafted by experts based on real life business scenarios ensure that participants learn practical applications.
- Extensive placement support and counseling by a panel of experienced faculty members who have had first hand recruiting experience during their corporate tenures.
- Application oriented training using case studies
- Core data analytics applications
- Data Mining Techniques
- Communication and Project management skills
ADSA has a world class Faculty comprising senior highly qualified staff. ADSA’s core staff includes Dr. Vina Vani, formerly Faculty at MICA with over 30 years teaching experience in Analytics and Statistics. Rahul Nawab, founder of IQR Analytics, with over ten years hands on experience in the Analytics Field. Mayank Bhatt, a lean six sigma black belt and a highly accomplished academician in Statistics. Our core Faculty is supported by specialists in the fields of Project Management, Analytics, and Leadership Training.
The education arm of Redwood Associates is a pioneer in personal analytics education and has trained close to 10,000 individuals over the last 5 years. ATI believes that every individual and organization can be trained to take smarter decisions with the help of analytics and our suite of courses help people across the globe to do just that.
Redwood Associates is an Analytics firm committed to developing intellectual property that helps every Individual take smarter decisions in the interest of the family and Organizations in the interests of the business.
The Certifications on Business Intelligence & Business Analytics training programs at UREACH SOLUTIONS were launched with the objective of imparting quality education on Business Intelligence & Business Analytics. The courses are designed in a way, which helps in bridging Technology to Business. Comprehensive programs aimed at delivering Industry best Professionals by ﬁne tuning individual skill sets.
The sessions are equally balanced between theory and practical. Theory sessions are engaged with presentations, business examples and class notes. While practical sessions are engaged largely with case studies to solve with hands – on training and assistance.
The Business Analytics program has been designed by Industry working experts who have practical knowledge on implementing solutions to various business problems across various domains like Retail, Finance, Clinical, and Web based etc. Practical scenarios are explained.
The program helps the participant to understand Business Statistics and Analytical Skills along with Analytical Tools. The objective of the program is to make a participant understand a Problem in Business, Explore and Analyze the Problem and find a solution to the problem identified.
8. NI Analytics
NI Analytics- Centre for SAS Training is an innovative SAS training institute in Bangalore providing a huge range of training solutions to the students, companies and corporates. NI Analytics is one of Bangalore’s Largest Classroom, Online E-learning / Distance Learning Program providers. It gives Option of live video conference based contact programs for Distance Learning & Online Students. NI Analytics strives to match the best practice of the world’s most highly regarded companies by offering an environment where we know that our contribution can make a difference. Thus we provide the highest Quality Student Friendly Study Materials to every of its student so that they may get the best approach. We also offer Excellent Placement & Internship Program at a very affordable fee & Installments to relieve the students from the burden of fee payment. It has the Best Faculty in Industry – Fulltime & Visiting.
Business Analytics is formed by professionals in partnership with professors and practitioners.
The key value proposition of Business Analytics is given below
- Experienced faculty members (seven programme faculty / advisory board members of which four are Ph. Ds with over 20 years of teaching and consulting experience).
- Expertise in select domains such as financial services, commodities and retail.
- Extensive database and collection of case studies.
- Enabling infrastructure
Have you studied analytics in any of these institutes?
- Jigsaw Academy (30%, 382 Votes)
- Analytixlabs (18%, 235 Votes)
- Analytics Training Institute (13%, 171 Votes)
- International School of engineering, Hyderabad (12%, 153 Votes)
- Big Data Training (10%, 131 Votes)
- Edvancer Eduventures (7%, 87 Votes)
- NI Analytics (4%, 53 Votes)
- Ureach Solutions (3%, 38 Votes)
- Academy for Decision Science & Analytics (2%, 27 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,277