Imarticus Learning, in conjunction with KPMG India, brings to you a complimentary webinar on how using and understanding HR analytics can be vital in moving a business forward.
Agenda for the Webinar:
Making HR a strategic partner to business
- Aligning HR with business drivers
- Scientific approach and clear MIS
- The HR practitioner of the future
Case Example: Employee Attrition
- Defining the problem
- Data – Collection, Validation, Enhancement
Taking a holistic approach
- Linking people investments to organizational outcomes
- Improving skills, efficiencies and retention
Implementing HR Analytics
- Who owns analytics
- Involvement of HR
- Capabilities required of HR
- Where analytics should sit structurally
- Implementation to ensure Analytics becomes a part of life
- CXO: Analytical approach to organization development
- HR Professionals: Implementing Analytics within the HR function
- Team Managers -Operations, Finance, Marketing, Etc.: Building & managing teams using an predictive analytics
Amit is an Associate Director in the Analytics practice with KPMG India. Prior to joining KPMG Amit was the Delivery Lead for Absolutdata, a niche analytics firm, for their largest client with billings of over $2 million.
Some of the other organizations that he has been associated with include GE Money India, TD Bank Group Canada and US, GE Consumer Finance Americas, British Gas, Accredited Home Lenders, US, HDFC Bank etc. He has also been active in propogating the cause of analytics in industry forums, including a special even organized my Chartered Management Institute (CMI) in Colombo, Sri Lanka and a special event conducted by on the Role of the CAO done by CMR advisors in Mumbai.
To participate in the webinar, simply click on the following link. We will get back to you with the instructions along with a link to access the webinar.
Date: 29th October 2015 (Thursday)
Time: 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Imarticus has been formed to bridge the gap between academia and the industry by providing knowledge and skill sets which are essential in today’s competitive working environment.
Offering comprehensive industry specific training programs in various sectors such as Analytics, Information Technology & Financial Services, Imarticus Learning aims to elevate the skills of professionals aspiring to upgrade their profiles or begin their career, thereby increasing their employability and relevance to the industry at large.
KPMG was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad, and offers its clients a full range of services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services.
In India, KPMG has a client base of over 2700 companies. The firm's global approach to service delivery helps provide value-added services to clients. The firm serves leading information technology companies and has a strong presence in the financial services sector in India while serving a number of market leaders in other industry segments.
Register for our upcoming events:
- WEBINAR: HOW TO BEGIN A CAREER IN DATA SCIENCE | 24th Oct
- Machine Learning Developers Summit 2020: 22-23rd Jan, Bangalore | 30-31st Jan, Hyderabad
Enjoyed this story? Join our Telegram group. And be part of an engaging community.
Our annual ranking of Artificial Intelligence Programs in India for 2019 is out. Check here.