Register for our live webinar which is taking place on 12th July 2016. Sunil Bhardwaj, Senior Analytics Training Consultant, SAS India, will take questions and provide an overview of the SAS Academy for Data Science.
Attend this webinar and discover how you can differentiate yourself by earning world-class certification in big data, advanced analytics and data science from SAS, the leader in advanced big data analytics. Sharpen your skills and validate your expertise at the SAS Academy for Data Science. And become the go-to expert who not only talks data science, but actually does it.
The SAS® Academy for Data Science offers:
- Three immersive programs developed by leading analytical experts.
- Industry-recognised credentials – certifications in big data, advanced analytics and data science.
- Classroom instruction in a collaborative setting, combined with hands-on learning and case studies.
- A blended approach using SAS, Hadoop and open source technologies.
- A coach to guide you by answering questions and helping you prepare for certification.
- Around-the-clock access to SAS software and course materials during the program.
- Post Class Recordings
- Hybrid Training combination of Classroom and Live Web Classes
Webinar Date: 12th July 2016
Time: 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
Over 100,000 people subscribe to our newsletter.
See stories of Analytics and AI in your inbox.
Dr. Sunil Bhardwaj, Presently working as a Senior Analytics Training Consultant with SAS India. He has 12 years of total academic and industry experience and 5 + years of Training and Mentoring experience in SAS with all the leading clients in India and Abroad. He has conducted mentoring workshops in the area of Business Forecasting, Predictive Modelling, Big Data Analytics, Operations Research and Design of Experiments with Leading corporations in the area of Banking, Retail, Manufacturing and Agriculture.
- PhD, IBS, Hyderabad, India.
- Master’s in Engineering (MNIT, Allahabad)
- Bachelor’s in Technology (Punjab Technical University)
Register for the webinar here.