Bengaluru is without a doubt is the Silicon Valley of India. And when it comes to technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, the city has so much to offer. It is not only posing opportunities for entrepreneurs to start their own company, but also for professionals from the AI and ML domain.
In this article, we list five senior job roles in the AI and ML domain in Bengaluru that you can apply right away.
Senior AI Scientist/Principal AI Scientist – NLP @ Course5
Headquartered in Mumbai, Course5 Intelligence is one of the leading companies in market research and predictive analytics services. The company is currently looking to hire Senior AI Scientist for its Bengaluru office.
As a Senior AI scientist in Course5 Intelligence, you will be solving complex business problems of global organisations. You will also have to build cognitive capabilities, NLP, AI and Machine Learning algorithms for multiple offerings, and conduct studies of the latest research and industry developments in AI.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree
- Should have 3 to 13 years of experience in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Hand-on Skills in Python or R and working knowledge of Data Science is also a must-have
Senior AI Scientist – Search and Recommendation @ Target
One of the world’s most recognised brands and one of America’s leading retailers, Target is hiring Senior AI Scientist for its Bengaluru location to develop AI models and algorithms for its business. The candidate will have to work closely and partner with other data scientists and engineers to develop and deploy models/algorithms based on ML, Deep Learning, Dynamic Programming, Reinforcement Learning Algorithms etc.
- The candidate must be an M.S/PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, or in a related Mathematical or Computational Engineering major
- S/he should have over 2 years of experience in building ML models, AI models, optimisation algorithms
- The candidate must have hands-on experience with coding languages like C++, Java, Scala, Python etc.
- Strong knowledge of linear algebra, statistics, information theory or related mathematical domains will add be an added advantage
Senior Data Engineer/Architect @ Noodle.ai
Noodle.ai is an artificial intelligence (AI) startup that provides AI-as-a-service. Currently, the company is hiring Sr. Data engineer/architect to join the Bengaluru team. As a senior data engineer/architect, the candidate will be developing, maintaining, and testing data solutions with a wide variety of data platforms including relational databases, big data platforms and NoSQL databases.
The candidate will also be developing various data ingestion and transformation routines in order to acquire data from external data sources, manage distributed crawlers to parse data from web sources and develop APIs for the secure exchange of data.
- To apply, the candidate must have 7-12 years of experience with engineering data pipelines
- The candidate must have a BE/BTech or Advanced degree in a relevant field
- Should have strong knowledge of SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.
- Should have hands-on experience with programming languages like C#, Python or Java
- S/he must have familiarity with any ETL tool like SSIS, Informatica Power Center, Talend or Pentaho
Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) – AI @ LinkedIn
World renown job search and professional networking platform, LinkedIn is hiring Senior Technical Program Manager (artificial intelligence) for to join the team based in Bengaluru to drive improvements to its advanced machine learning applications and platforms. As a Senior TPM, you will not only be responsible for supporting multiple cross-functional technical teams but will also be developing strong partnerships with engineering and product management leaders. Click here to know more about the job role.
- The candidate should have more than 3 years of full-time technical program management experience within an engineering or technical team
- The candidate must have a BS/BA degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Should have a strong track record of managing multiple major and concurrent programs
- Should have experience working with software engineering leadership, technical teams and individual contributors
- Experience in managing all phases of end-to-end product development
Senior Software Engineer II, Machine Learning – Maps @ Uber
Cab hailing giant Uber is hiring senior machine learning engineer to join its India Maps team in Bengaluru. Being specific about the role, as a Senior Software Engineer II, the candidate will be responsible for mostly solving challenges in Maps domain by applying ML techniques. Further, s/he will be working to automatically detect many kinds of errors in Uber’s global map data.
Click here to know more about the job role.
- The candidate should have at least 11 years of experience with Machine Learning, Software Engineering
- S/he should be able to translate real-life problems into an ML model (deep learning, decision trees, bayesian models, etc.)
- Should have practical knowledge of feature engineering, model training, model tuning, model evaluation, etc.
- The candidate should also have experience with designing a scalable ML System including feature store, training pipeline, model serving, model deployment, experimentation framework
- Should have experience with Tensorflow, Caffe, Theano, Scikit-Learn, Spark ML, etc.
Enjoyed this story? Join our Telegram group. And be part of an engaging community.
Provide your comments below
What's Your Reaction?
Harshajit is a writer / blogger / vlogger. A passionate music lover whose talents range from dance to video making to cooking. Football runs in his blood. Like literally! He is also a self-proclaimed technician and likes repairing and fixing stuff. When he is not writing or making videos, you can find him reading books/blogs or watching videos that motivate him or teaches him new things.