plugin is a first of its kind online conference on artificial intelligence and data science which is scheduled to be held on 28-29 May 2020. It is one of the biggest online conferences brought to you by Analytics India Magazine and aims to bring the best brains together from all around the world to talk about cutting-edge innovations in a distinctive virtual setting. It will give an opportunity for attendees to learn from subject matter experts as they deep dive into new-age technologies that help them bring business transformations.
While the conference is set up virtually, it will bring about the best-in-class experience of some of our best in-person events. If you still haven’t made up your mind about attending the event, we bring you 7 reasons why you should consider registering for the event right away.
To know more about plugin click here.
1. Attend it from the comfort of your home: With the COVID-19 pandemic creating major distress in the community, staying safe is the utmost priority and plugin will ensure that you stay at the safety of your home while hearing from the best in the industry from across the globe. It is the perfect opportunity for data science and AI enthusiasts to make the most of the exceptional set up and learning experience that plugin is going to offer.
2. Unleash a diverse range of topics: plugin will host some of the most breathtaking innovations in the space of artificial intelligence and data science. The talks would cover the latest developments in the field of artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and privacy, recommendation engines, Internet of Things, computer vision, Natural Language Processing and more. It will have something for everyone.
3. Knowledge talks, tech talks & workshops: The three parallel tracks across two days will host a wide range of talks such as keynotes, tech talks and workshops conducted by some of the best minds in the industry. The extensive sessions and workshop will provide a plethora of information on new-age technologies and latest trends that the industry is witnessing. It will provide an opportunity to explore key concepts, use cases, best practices to use AI and machine learning in your organisations.
4. Hands-on experience: Attendees will also be exposed to live demonstrations and the use of latest tools and technologies under the guidance of highly experienced professionals in the field. The speakers who are representatives of some of the best companies in the world will take the experience of online sessions to a whole new level.
5. Talks from some of the best speakers in the world: plugin will host more than 70 speakers from across the globe who are some of the best-known names in the industry. plugin will have the likes of Bill Inmon, father of data warehouse, Kirk Borne, top AI influencer, Viral Shah, inventor of Julia programming language among many others who will take the sessions to a whole new level. It will also host talks from the CEOs and founders of some of the best tech companies across the globe, Kaggle masters, innovators and more.
6. An all-night ML Hackathon: The conference will also host an all-night ML hackathon for the attendees to display their exceptional skills in the domain. Analytics India Magazine has hosted some of the best hackathons on its platform MachineHack, and the one at plugin promises to challenge the participants to a whole new level.
7. Networking with peers: plugin is expected to be attended by more than 1000 attendees and 200 companies across the domain. It will provide an opportunity to connect and learn stories from chief analytics officers, machine learning developers, innovative startups, AI innovators and more. It would provide attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors with an opportunity to network in a one-to-one setting, just like in-person conferences.
To register for plugin click here.
Subscribe to our NewsletterGet the latest updates and relevant offers by sharing your email.
Srishti currently works as Associate Editor at Analytics India Magazine. When not covering the analytics news, editing and writing articles, she could be found reading or capturing thoughts into pictures.