Fraud Analysts determine existing fraud trends and work towards protecting the organisation and the end-users from any future risks. From managing early risk detection to minimizing losses, Fraud Analyst job roles are on a rise.
In this article, we list down 9 Fraud Analyst jobs one can apply right away.
1| Fraud Case Analyst @ JP Morgan
As a Fraud Case Analyst at JP Morgan, you will collaborate closely with front-line Operations to identify any emerging fraud trends, large scale compromises and assess vulnerable customer segments, size the impact of such incidences and share fraud mitigation opportunities with risk management and point-of-sale fraud prevention strategy partners to help build fraud prevention strategies.
- Minimum two years of experience required in Plastic fraud prevention (FCC or DCFP) and minimum of one year experience in Retail fraud prevention (Deposit Review, EMM or FHL)
- Ability to interpret advanced Excel sheets and will require learning basic SQL and SAS on the job to extract and analyse data.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships, internal and external to FCPS
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem-solving skills, which require interpreting large amounts of data and its impact in both operational and financial areas.
2| Fraud Analyst @ Rapido
The position of Fraud Analyst at Rapido involves fast-paced developments in fraud patterns, managing the potentially high-pressure business escalations that result from these behaviors, and timely investigation, development, and implementation of data-driven solutions. It involves investigating for any fraudulent activity by the riders and identifying any patterns around them.
- Knowledge of data collection and analysis, statistics, visual presentation methods, and process mapping and modeling.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a relevant field, preferably within the areas of Risk Management, Fraud Prevention, or Decision Management
- Familiarity with tools such as Excel, google spreadsheets and SQL.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills. It requires the ability to synthesize information and generalize the pattern.
3| Fraud Analyst @ Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
Multinational company Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is hiring Fraud Analyst who will provide independent analysis for complex, important cases and issues, analyses company transnational data, manage physical and digital evidence, delivers investigative reports incorporating all analysis, findings, and evidence, conducts open-source research, prepares intelligence reports in support of investigations and other such related works.
- First-level university degree in Criminal Justice, Security, Law Enforcement or a related field of study
- 2-3 years of security experience, including a mix of law enforcement, military, intelligence and/or corporate experience.
- Experience in multiple security disciplines (e.g., operations, executive protection, systems, etc).
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to identify complex security issues and customise, implement/execute innovative processes and solutions.
4| Fraud Analyst @ Standard Chartered Bank Ltd
Standard Chartered is hiring Fraud Analyst who will help in minimising the fraud losses for Cards /products by actioning alerts on the Fraud Detection to minimise fraud loss, identify emerging fraud trends to prevent customer/bank ending in financial loss, maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by handling customer service issues without compromising on the risk aspect and other such.
- Good understanding of systems/procedures
- Understanding of the risk involved in various transaction types and cardholder profiles
- Bachelor or Masters Degree with Good Communication and Analytical Skills
5| Risk Investigator @ PhonePe
PhonePe is hiring Fraud Risk Investigator in its Fraud Risk Operations team in order to improve the service process experience by mitigating risk associated with unauthorised card usage. The candidate will perform tasks like reviewing and investigating complex blocked accounts to detect unauthorised activity, determining appropriate next steps, identifies innovative ideas to improve the customer experience and achieves or exceeds performance and productivity metric goals, etc.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent investigative skills, extensive knowledge of standard methodologies for fraud management and prevention, experience with account reviews, SAR-AML, and familiarity with credit card processing.
- Experience with SQL is an advantage
- Experienced with SAR-AML is an advantage
- Microsoft Excel experience is a must
6| Fraud Risk Analyst @ Paypal India Pvt. Ltd.
In the Fraud Risk Analyst role, you will have to work closely with business partners to determine how to design analysis and presentation approaches that will significantly improve the ability to understand and address emerging business issues.
- Ability to work with large volumes of data; extract and manipulate large datasets using standard tools such as SQL, SAS and Python, tableau, Qlikview.
- Strong knowledge of Statistical and Optimization concepts
- Ability to frame a business question in analytics terms and structure the required analyses.
- Experience in SQL, SAS, Excel, and experience with Teradata and Oracle
7| Risk Analyst @ Swiss Re
Swiss Re is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. The company is hiring Risk Analyst for its Bangalore office who will write/review P&C analysis of change comments by risk category, adherence to standards of audibility, challenge controls and suggestions to improve and stabilize the process, work on testing the new features along with Risk IT and support them on formulating and testing change requests, and other such.
- Database knowledge and programming skills (SQL, Matlab etc) are required
- Good stakeholder management skills and co-ordinating with various teams within and outside Risk Management for the aggregation and understanding of risk data.
- Strong analytical skills as well as high interest in quantitative tasks.
8| Fraud Prevention Analyst @ Cisco Systems
In this role, you will identify suspicious user registrations, malicious partner registrations, fraudulent activities & patterns of fraud in multiple external & internal-facing applications, analyse data and deter fraud inquisitive by nature, collect and assemble data intelligence to identify and mitigate potential threats and attacks, define and monitor key fraud indicators and alerts using technical data analysis to implement and adjust strategies and reduce exposure and other such relevant activities.
- 2 years of Fraud Prevention experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience using Excel for data analysis and visualization
- Experience writing SQL statements to aggregate and analyze data
- Experience in a scripting language, Python preferred
- Familiarity with fraud prevention policies, operations, and reporting requirements
9| Risk Investigator @ Timber Solutions
As a Risk Investigator, you will have to review and investigate complex blocked accounts to detect unauthorised activity and determine the next steps, contact financial institutions and customer cardholders to verify transaction authenticity over the phone, identifies innovative ideas to improve the customer experience and other such.
- Knowledge of fraud processes with extensive investigative & fraud pattern recognition experience
- Proven decision-making, problem-solving skills, and good judgment
- Finds opportunities for operational improvements and suggests improvements
- Microsoft Excel experience is a must
- Experience with SQL and SAR-AML is an advantage.
Provide your comments below
A Technical Journalist who loves writing about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. A lover of music, writing and learning something out of the box. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org