Listen to this story
The big data and data engineering services market is expected to see market growth at a rate of 24.13% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029, as per a report by Data Bridge Market Research. Given the growth potential, now is the right time to invest in a course to help you build a rewarding career in big data. The SRM Institute of Science and Technology (accredited and approved by AICTE) is offering an MTech in Data Engineering with a curriculum covering Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning concepts extensively. The classes will be held at the Chennai Main campus during the weekends.
Why SRM Institute of Science & Technology?
SRM University is one of the best universities in the country and has won several accolades over the years:
Sign up for your weekly dose of what's up in emerging technology.
- Secured rank #3 among top engineering institutes in India (Times Engineering Survey)
- Accredited with the highest ‘A++’ Grade (NAAC)
- Globally rated ‘Four Star’ University (QS World University Ranking)
- It has ranked #19 among the Top 20 Universities (MHRD – NIRF-2022)
What’s in it for the students?
- Industry-relevant curriculum: The program enables participants to gain an in-depth understanding of data science, artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques and tools widely used in the industry. The program imparts real-world skills to enable learners to become job-ready. The program includes sessions from seasoned professors and industry experts.
- Networking opportunities: The program offers networking opportunities and mentorship from experts to gain industry insights.
- Dedicated recruitment drives: Students can attend job fairs conducted online and offline and get a chance to participate in the recruitment drives of top tech companies.
- Access to curated jobs: The career support team works with over 120000+ organisations to recommend the right jobs for the course participants.
- Personalised career mentorship: Students will get an expert career mentor to help them navigate the job market.
- Upon completing the course, the students can choose roles like data scientist, data architect, business intelligence engineer, or big data engineer.
- Semester 1: Python for data science, Machine Learning-supervised regression, database management system
- Semester 2: Machine Learning-Supervised classification, Machine learning-unsupervised classification, time series forecasting
- Semester 3: Deep neural network architecture, NLP and its applications, cloud computing for data analytics
- Semester 4: Advanced deep learning, big data architecture, open elective 1
Open Electives for Data engineering: Operations research, Industrial safety, Entrepreneurship and IPR, business analysis and communication, professional ethics
B.E/B.Tech (or) M.Sc (or) MCA degree and a minimum of 50% in X, XII and Bachelor’s degree.
- Apply by filling out a simple online registration form
- The admissions committee will review and shortlist candidates
- Admissions test
- Program selection interview
The fee for this course is INR 5,00,000. You must pay the admission fee and first instalment before the program starts, followed by three equal quarterly instalments. ( Examination fee is not included in the program fee).
|And, there is more…|
Great Learning also offers a complementary Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning” certification course worth Rs. 1,50,000 to everyone enrolling for the MTech in Data Engineering from SRM IST.
This additional course will help participants to master multiple career-critical skills needed to achieve newer heights in their tech careers.
The course covers the following topics:
Data Analysis with PythonMachine Learning – Regression (Linear Regularized Regression) Machine Learning – Classification (Decision Trees, Ensemble models, Naive Bayes, KNN, End-to-End model development)Unsupervised Learning – KMeans & Hierarchical Clustering Advanced Data Visualization with Tableau