Listen to this story
The big data and data engineering services market is expected to see market growth at a rate of 24.13% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029, as per a report by Data Bridge Market Research. Given the growth potential, now is the right time to invest in a course to help you build a rewarding career in big data. The SRM Institute of Science and Technology (accredited and approved by AICTE) is offering an MTech in Data Engineering with a curriculum covering Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning concepts extensively. The classes will be held at the Chennai Main campus during the weekends.
Why SRM Institute of Science & Technology?
Sign up for your weekly dose of what's up in emerging technology.
SRM University is one of the best universities in the country and has won several accolades over the years:
- Secured rank #3 among top engineering institutes in India (Times Engineering Survey)
- Accredited with the highest ‘A++’ Grade (NAAC)
- Globally rated ‘Four Star’ University (QS World University Ranking)
- It has ranked #19 among the Top 20 Universities (MHRD – NIRF-2022)
What’s in it for the students?
- Industry-relevant curriculum: The program enables participants to gain an in-depth understanding of data science, artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques and tools widely used in the industry. The program imparts real-world skills to enable learners to become job-ready. The program includes sessions from seasoned professors and industry experts.
- Networking opportunities: The program offers networking opportunities and mentorship from experts to gain industry insights.
- Dedicated recruitment drives: Students can attend job fairs conducted online and offline and get a chance to participate in the recruitment drives of top tech companies.
- Access to curated jobs: The career support team works with over 120000+ organisations to recommend the right jobs for the course participants.
- Personalised career mentorship: Students will get an expert career mentor to help them navigate the job market.
- Upon completing the course, the students can choose roles like data scientist, data architect, business intelligence engineer, or big data engineer.
- Semester 1: Python for data science, Machine Learning-supervised regression, database management system
- Semester 2: Machine Learning-Supervised classification, Machine learning-unsupervised classification, time series forecasting
- Semester 3: Deep neural network architecture, NLP and its applications, cloud computing for data analytics
- Semester 4: Advanced deep learning, big data architecture, open elective 1
Open Electives for Data engineering: Operations research, Industrial safety, Entrepreneurship and IPR, business analysis and communication, professional ethics
B.E/B.Tech (or) M.Sc (or) MCA degree and a minimum of 50% in X, XII and Bachelor’s degree.
- Apply by filling out a simple online registration form
- The admissions committee will review and shortlist candidates
- Admissions test
- Program selection interview
The fee for this course is INR 5,00,000. You must pay the admission fee and first instalment before the program starts, followed by three equal quarterly instalments. ( Examination fee is not included in the program fee).
|And, there is more…|
Great Learning also offers a complementary Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning” certification course worth Rs. 1,50,000 to everyone enrolling for the MTech in Data Engineering from SRM IST.
This additional course will help participants to master multiple career-critical skills needed to achieve newer heights in their tech careers.
The course covers the following topics:
Data Analysis with PythonMachine Learning – Regression (Linear Regularized Regression) Machine Learning – Classification (Decision Trees, Ensemble models, Naive Bayes, KNN, End-to-End model development)Unsupervised Learning – KMeans & Hierarchical Clustering Advanced Data Visualization with Tableau