Listen to this story
Fintech platform CredAvenue has rebranded itself as Yubi. The new brand captures the company’s long-term ambition of being ubiquitous in the debt ecosystem, an invisible infrastructure layer powering credit globally and ensuring frictionless access to capital.
“This is an exciting transformation and a solid foundation for the constantly evolving nature of our business. Yubi represents the beginning of our global ambitions as we prepare to launch our first international office in UAE, successfully debuting in the MENA region. Another reason for the brand identity change stems from our conversations with customers and other stakeholders on how technological integration because of data security concerns around financial information remains one of the key deterrents in the advancement of digital finance. We aim to bridge this trust deficit, and in this effort of humanising the brand, we’re confident of further building our platform, which thrives on new opportunities for people and businesses alike,” said Gaurav Kumar, founder and CEO of Yubi.
Sign up for your weekly dose of what's up in emerging technology.
The new brand will reflect in every customer touchpoint through an overhaul that spans its website, social media handles and existing product lines. Yubi will deliver a richer, more consistent brand experience.
With two major acquisitions (Spocto and Corpository) in the past six months, the company is growing rapidly. Founded in August 2020, it is one of the fastest-growing fintech platforms in India as it joined the unicorn club with its Series B fundraise in March this year, catapulting its valuation to USD 1.3 billion. Going forward, Yubi may even evolve beyond credit in the long term.
The company caters to every requirement of borrowers and investors through five rechristened platforms with a potential launch of YubiBuild, the yet-to-be-launched real estate and infrastructure vertical of the company:
1. YubiLoans: India’s largest corporate loan marketplace for enterprises and banks, offering a seamless digital experience that accelerates the loan process from origination to disbursal five times faster.
2. YubiCo.Lend: Largest co-lending platform in India, trusted by the lending ecosystem to discover, go live and collaborate with multiple partners with quick one-time API integration.
3. YubiInvest: India’s leading Fixed Income Investment platform for bond issuance and investment for institutional and retail investors.
4. YubiFlow: A fully integrated & easy-to-use supply chain finance platform that offers trade financing solutions to lenders and corporates to strengthen their channel partner ecosystem.
5. YubiPools: End-to-end securitisation management system for Banks & NBFCs that brings unparalleled efficiencies and a data-driven approach to ABS deal-making.
“We want to establish ourselves as an enabler institution to win the trust of the larger business community. As we expanded our product offerings, organically and inorganically, we understood the need for a simple brand architecture that reflects our long-term vision. With Yubi, we are reiterating our brand principles of exercising the freedom to collaborate while showcasing the utmost transparency and equitability. We stand firm on our brand promise as we continue the journey of strengthening and unlocking the real power of credit in India and beyond,” said Karanpreet Bindra, Chief Marketing Officer of Yubi.