Analytics India Jobs offers a new platform for the data science community in India by bringing to the fore latest job openings across the country.
Here are the 5 most recent Data Analytics job openings across major cities in India :
Analytics Consultant @ Tredence, Bangalore
As an Analytics Consultant with Tredence you will work in a challenging environment with smart peer group. In your role, you will work hands on and provide thought leadership to real life business problems using analytical thinking and by applying complex mathematical techniques.
- Bachelor’s in engineering or Masters in Statistics/Economics
- At least 5 years of working experience in analytics
- Experience in statistical techniques such as Regression, Clustering & Time Series Forecasting, etc.
- Strong analytical/logical thinking and communication skills
- SQL, R and/or Python
- Tableau or Spotfire
Business Analyst @Tredence, Bangalore
Tredence is the first analytics services company focused on the last mile of analytics adoption.
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Proficiency in SQL/Hive [must have]
- Handling and analysing large data
- Data cleaning and processing
- R (Basic data manipulation, DPLYR, GGplot, Random forest)
- Python (Basic data manipulation using pandas, matplotlib, sklearn)
- Hadoop, spark
Analyst @ Mastercard, Gurgaon
As an analyst, the candidate will work closely with Data & Services Advanced Analytics teams and external clients around the world to architect, develop, and maintain advanced reporting and data visualisation capabilities on large volumes of data in order to support consulting projects, model development, model scoring, and campaign measurement. And, translate business requirements into tangible solution specifications and high quality, on time deliverables.
- B.Tech or Mathematics. M.S. preferred.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in hands-on data programming, querying, data mining and report development using large volumes of granular data to deliver business intelligence and custom reporting solutions in a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- Strong hands-on experience on SQL, Tableau, SSIS.
- Analytical/Problem Solving.
- Relevant retail and payments industry experience a plus.
Home » 5 Latest Data Analysts Jobs To Apply Right Away
Business Analyst @Hansa Cequity, Bangalore & Mumbai
Hansa Cequity uses data for informed strategy and helps companies build intelligent, intuitive and real-time customer relationships by leveraging technology through proprietary and best-in-class marketing automation and analytics platforms.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and expertise in statistical concepts
- Knowledge of multiple statistical toolsets such as SAS, SPSS
- Expertise in RDBMS, SQL, Queries and Exploratory Analysis
- Ability to understand the client business and capture business process and events
- A keen eye for details and data visualisation
- Good communication skills and strong ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good project management skills with a focus and responsibility for flawless, timely delivery
- 6 months to 2 years of Statistical Modelling experience with propensity modelling exposure
- M.Sc.(Stats)/MA (Economics/Econometrics) or MBA / BE/BTech graduates
- Hands on experience on R /SAS data manipulation
Role In Analytics @ Max Life Insurance, Gurgaon
Max Life envisions to be the most admired life insurance company in India by securing the financial future of customers. Max Life Insurance amongst the top 15 BFSI companies to work for in India.
- BE/BTech, MTech, MSc. in Computer science/Information Technology/ ECE or other quantitative disciplines from tier 1/ tier 2 institutes.
- 2-7 years of hands on work experience in NLP, AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Should have developed and deployed NLP based solutions with R( tm, korPus, etc) or Python( NLTK, Scikit-learn and Spacy
- Strong familiarity with RNN, LSTM, word2vec and other embeddings, Keras/Tensor flow.
- Knowledge of Chabot platforms and development and deployment of at least 1 NLP based Chatbot or other AI, machine learning, or NLP technologies
- Working with Speech to Text and conversational analysis tools /Api, such as Dialogflow is a plus
- Working knowledge of Image matching, and understanding applications of voice and video data is a plus
- Experience in working with cloud infrastructure and high-performance computing (GPU/TPU) be a plus.
Provide your comments below
I have a master's degree in Robotics and I write about machine learning advancements. email:email@example.com