Analytics India Jobs offers a new platform for the data science community in India by bringing the latest job openings across the country.
Here are the 5 most recent Data Analytics job openings across major cities in India:
Predictive Modeling & Optimization Lead @ Bridgei2i Analytics, Bangalore
The person holding this position is responsible for leading the solution development and implementing advanced analytical approaches across a variety of industries in the supply chain domain. The project manager acts as the interface between the delivery team and the supply chain team, effectively understanding the client business and supply chain.
- 4+ years of analytics experience in supply chain – preferable industries hi-tech ,consumer technology, CPG, automobile, retail or e-commerce supply chain
- Master in Statistics/Economics or MBA or M. Sc./M. Tech with Operations Research/Industrial Engineering/Supply Chain
- Experience should include hands-on delivery of projects in analysis and statistical modelling.
- Hands on experience in statistical modelling software such as R/ Python/SAS
- Hands on experience with ERP systems like SAP/Infor/Oracle/JDA etc.
- Hands on experience in Optimization tools like Cplex, ILOG, GAMS
- APICS-CSCP or PMP certification will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge basics of supply chain management
- Deep working knowledge on the linear/nonlinear optimizations
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
Senior Consultant Analytics(PI) @ KellyOCG, Pune
The potential candidate would be expected to maintain knowledge of emerging trends and utilize this knowledge to educate stakeholders of opportunities to provide data analytics solutions that support and drive the business. And, mentor, direct, and monitor the work of data analytics sub-team.
- The ideal candidate should be Masters in Statistics/Operations Research/Mathematics graduate from a reputed institute (or) B Tech + MBA from top tier institutes with strong quantitative finance background.
- Experience: 7-8 Years.
- Experience of working on advanced techniques like Forecasting, Regression (Multiple/linear/logistic), Survival Analysis, Decision Tree, Clustering and Segmentation, Econometric and Statistical Analysis Techniques
- Exposure to Python, R, D3JS.
- Ability to influence and work with all levels of management / business areas
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with an ability to develop and deliver effective presentations.
- Prior experience in investment management analytics would be an advantage.
Analytics Consultant @ Tredence, Bangalore
As an Analytics Consultant with Tredence you will work in a challenging environment with smart peer group. In your role, you will work hands on and provide thought leadership to real life business problems using analytical thinking and by applying complex mathematical techniques.
- Bachelor’s in engineering or Masters in Statistics/Economics
- At least 5 years of working experience in analytics
- Experience in statistical techniques such as Regression, Clustering & Time Series Forecasting, etc.
- Strong analytical/logical thinking and communication skills
- SQL, R and/or Python
- Tableau or Spotfire
Business Analyst @Tredence, Bangalore
Tredence is the first analytics services company focused on the last mile of analytics adoption.
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Proficiency in SQL/Hive [must have]
- Handling and analysing large data
- Data cleaning and processing
- R (Basic data manipulation, DPLYR, GGplot, Random forest)
- Python (Basic data manipulation using pandas, matplotlib, sklearn)
- Hadoop, spark
Role In Analytics @ Max Life Insurance, Gurgaon
Max Life envisions to be the most admired life insurance company in India by securing the financial future of customers. Max Life Insurance amongst the top 15 BFSI companies to work for in India.
- BE/BTech, MTech, MSc. in Computer science/Information Technology/ ECE or other quantitative disciplines from tier 1/ tier 2 institutes.
- 2-7 years of hands on work experience in NLP, AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Should have developed and deployed NLP based solutions with R( tm, korPus, etc) or Python( NLTK, Scikit-learn and Spacy
- Strong familiarity with RNN, LSTM, word2vec and other embeddings, Keras/Tensor flow.
- Knowledge of Chabot platforms and development and deployment of at least 1 NLP based Chatbot or other AI, machine learning, or NLP technologies
- Working with Speech to Text and conversational analysis tools /Api, such as Dialogflow is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Image matching, and understanding applications of voice and video data is a plus
- Experience in working with cloud infrastructure and high-performance computing (GPU/TPU) be a plus.