Here’s our 7th crossword in the series. This one is a slightly smaller task and focussed towards Python. Developers who are well versed with generic python terms would find this easy. Do give it a try and let us know your feedback.
Access our earlier crosswords here.
How to attempt it.
- Click a cell on the crossword grid, or click a clue
- Click twice on a cell to toggle between across and down
- The active cell is highlighted in blue
- Start typing in the word
- Hit enter when you are done typing in the word
- The word will turn green or red if you got it right or wrong
- You can use the tab and shift-tab keys to move around the crossword, and the arrow keys
Post your answers in the comments. Here’s the solution key.
Subscribe to our NewsletterGet the latest updates and relevant offers by sharing your email.
Join Our Telegram Group. Be part of an engaging online community. Join Here.
Bhasker is a Data Science evangelist and practitioner with proven record of thought leadership and incubating analytics practices for various organizations. With over 16 years of experience in the area of Business Analytics, he is well recognized as an expert within the industry. Earlier, Bhasker worked as Vice President at Goldman Sachs. He is B.Tech from Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi and MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow.