How well do you know the basic statistics terms? This is the focus of our 9th crossword in the series. This one focuses on commonly used terms in statistics and is focussed towards beginners. Do give it a try and let us know your feedback.
Access our earlier crosswords here.
How to attempt it.
- Click a cell on the crossword grid, or click a clue
- Click twice on a cell to toggle between across and down
- The active cell is highlighted in blue
- Start typing in the word
- Hit enter when you are done typing in the word
- The word will turn green or red if you got it right or wrong
- You can use the tab and shift-tab keys to move around the crossword, and the arrow keys
Post your answers in the comments. Here’s the solution key.