Advancements in storage, compute, analytics, and machine learning have created numerous avenues for enhanced decision making. However, inaccuracies and inconsistencies in data stifle the pace of innovations and overall value-creation.
As data generation reaches new records every day, the demand for data integrity has become crucial for firms. Data integrity becomes even more imperative as the mandate for data-driven decision-making and machine learning accelerates. Apart from data accuracy and consistency, the critical dimension of context is what defines data integrity, and this ultimately sets organisations apart from their competition.
To ensure data integrity, product, business, and technology teams collaborate to provide the much needed competitive edge to clients and organizations. However, there are many steps on the way to establishing data integrity, data quality, and data enrichment.
To address the challenges and understand how data integrity is critical for decision-making across organisations, Precisely, along with Analytics India Magazine is conducting a Round Table, on Data Integrity – the Next Business Imperative.
Precisely’s Data Integrity Suite empowers organisations to make fast, confident decisions based on data that is trusted to have maximum accuracy, consistency, and context
Key Discussion Points
- Embarking on the Data Quality and Governance Journey
- Challenges around Data Enrichment
- What does it mean for business in India to achieve Data Integrity
Who Should Attend
- CIOs, CTOs, Chief Data Officers and IT Decision Makers
- Heads of Analytics, Data Science, Insights, and Business Intelligence (Enterprise or Consumer-focused)
- 5:00 – 5:05 pm: Welcome address by AIM
- 5:05 – 5:15 pm: Address by Jeetendra Kumar, MD – Asia, Precisely
- 5:15 – 6:25pm: Round Table discussion
- 6:25 – 6:30 pm: Vote of thanks by AIM
Subscribe to our NewsletterGet the latest updates and relevant offers by sharing your email.
You can write for us and be one of the 500+ experts who have contributed stories at AIM. Share your nominations here.
Srishti currently works as Associate Editor at Analytics India Magazine. When not covering the analytics news, editing and writing articles, she could be found reading or capturing thoughts into pictures.