- Z by HP in association with Analytics India Magazine, brings you a live webinar to bust some common myths and to share insights on how to boost your career prospects in data science.
Data science jobs are exploding in popularity and are fast emerging as one of the highest paying jobs across the world. But is being a data scientist really as great as the hype would have us believe?
Z by HP — a leading brand in data science hardware and solutions, in association with Analytics India Magazine, brings you a live webinar and Q&A session with an expert data science professional to bust some common myths and to share insights on the best tools, skills, programs and platforms you need to boost your career prospects in data science.
Join us to find out what a professional career in data science looks like and how to set yourself up for success.
The webinar will cover:
- What does a data scientist do in a day?
- What’s a data science workflow like?
- Skills to become a successful data scientist.
- Must-learn tools and languages for a data scientist.
- Top courses, certificates, and programs to build technical skills.
- Competitions to participate in for building non-technical skills.
- The right technology to invest in.
Who should attend:
- Engineering/technical college graduates
- Students/Graduates in Maths, Science, Economics or Statistics
- Data science, analytics & AI enthusiasts
- Freshers & beginners
- Aspiring data science candidates
- Professionals interested in the data science domain
- Data science & analytics professionals looking to pivot
About the Speaker:
Paras Varshney is a Data Scientist at IUDX Programme Unit, IISc, Bangalore. With a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering from the Indian Institute of Information Technology. He is currently working on the Research & Development for building an AI-based data exchange platform for smart cities jointly with the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) to democratize data literacy in urban cities. He has also worked in the field of EdTech for developing a SaaS-based smart classroom ecosystem. Paras has achieved a Master tier with the highest world ranking of 163 on Kaggle.