- Truly data-driven businesses must manage this explosive data growth and discover the patterns and trends that can open doors to new business opportunities.
Data comes in all shapes and sizes – it is not just limited to CRM and ERP systems but includes systems of engagement, systems of record, and social media. But, most of this data goes unused by the enterprise for numerous reasons, such as new high volume sources, departmental operations in the cloud, and changing requirements like new formats, analytics, data visualisation, etc.
Truly data-driven businesses must manage this explosive data growth and discover the patterns and trends that can open doors to new business opportunities. As a result, it becomes imperative to use tools and platforms that give them the full advantage of the existing infrastructure with portability across multi-cloud, on-premise, and data lakes.
In collaboration with Analytics India Magazine, Vertica is organising a live webinar to showcase how businesses have accelerated their analytics performance using the VERTICA Datawarehouse platform.
The Webinar will cover
- Introduction to Vertica
- Vertica SaaS offering on AWS
- Vertica 11 New Release Features
- Vertica Advanced Analytics & Machine Learning at Scale
- Vertica Eon Mode
Who should attend?
- IT managers from data teams
- CIOs, CDOs, and chief analytics officers
- VP/Director advanced analytics and business intelligence
- Chief digital officer and heads of data and analytics
- Data analysts
- Data scientists
- Working professionals with analytics in the job description
- Head of product analytics, data science and engineering
- Head/VP/Director/Manager of data engineering
- VPs/Heads of platform technology
- Technology & engineering directors/officers/heads
- VP/Heads of data systems and database
- IT, technology and software architects
- Sr. managers of technology/engineering/software
With 18 years of industry experience in data warehouse, databases and analytics fields, Ravi Gupta has engaged with customers across different industry verticals, including telecom, banking, insurance, and e-commerce. He has helped them design suitable architecture and execute analytics strategies. At Vertica, he heads the solution architect team. Before this, Ravi has worked in various companies like Hewlett Packard Enterprise, GlobalLogic and HCL Technologies in various technical leadership, product development, and engineering roles.
Hemendhira Muralidharan has over a decade of expertise in product marketing and sales. He is one of the key members of Vertica product marketing, where he specialises in content creation, sales enablement, social media marketing, market intelligence and competitor analysis, and win/loss research, to empower sales. Before Vertica, he has worked with companies like Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Flextronics International, Frost & Sullivan, and iOPEX Technologies.
Date: 27 October 2021
Time: 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm (IST)
Vertica is the unified analytics platform based on a massively scalable architecture with the broadest set of analytical functions spanning event and time series, pattern matching, geospatial and end-to-end in-database machine learning. Vertica enables you to easily apply these powerful functions to the largest and most demanding analytical workloads, arming you and your customers with predictive business insights faster than any analytics data warehouse in the market. Vertica provides a unified analytics platform across major public clouds and on-premises data centres and integrates data in cloud object storage and HDFS without forcing you to move any of your data.
Amit Raja Naik is a senior writer at Analytics India Magazine, where he dives deep into the latest technology innovations. He is also a professional bass player.