Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad is happy to announce the 4th international conference dedicated to advanced data analysis, business analytics and business intelligence.
The objectives of the conference are to facilitate sharing of:
- Research based knowledge related to advanced data analysis, business analytics and business intelligence among academicians and practitioners
- Case studies and novel business applications of tools and techniques of advanced data analysis, business analytics and business intelligence among academicians and practitioners.
Papers are invited from academicians and practitioners on any topic mentioned in the list of conference topics and related areas. Applications, case studies, review and discussion papers on these topics and related areas are also welcome.
Criterion for Evaluation by the Reviewers
- Relevance: Does the subject of the paper appeal to the interests of the conference attendees?
- Methodology: Does the paper use sound and appropriate method(s)?
- Originality: Does the paper add new findings, insights, or knowledge to the body of literature?
- Research: Does the paper compare and weigh the material against the work of others?
- Conclusions: Are the conclusions sound and justified?
- Managerial Implications: Is the managerial relevance and implications of the decision problem demonstrated?
- References: Are the references adequate?
Registration fee of Indian Rupees (INR) 19,000 should be sent latest by February 14, 2015, through a demand draft/ banker’s cheque in favour of Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, payable at Ahmedabad. For participants affiliated with academic institutions in India a fee of INR 9500 is applicable. Registration fee will include conference dinner, lunch and tea for the conference days, and conference materials. Registration forms can be downloaded from the conference website www.iimahd.ernet.in/icadabai2015/ . The registration form should be sent along with the demand draft.
Prof. Arnab Kumar Laha (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Best paper Award:
To encourage bright young researchers in the field of analytics, some participants of the PGPX Batch of 2008 has instituted “Best Research Paper” awards. Each Award would consist of a cash prize and a certificate of merit. A committee of academicians and industry experts would judge the papers and decide on the awards.
One “Best Paper Award” would be given for papers in each of the following themes:
(i) Analytics for Sports and Sports Infrastructure
(ii) Analytics for Safer Internet
(iii) Analytics in Retail and Telecom
Only full papers submitted on or before 1st February, 2015 will be considered for these awards. The paper must be presented by the author or one of the author(s) in the conference. The awards will be given during the Valedictory session of the conference on 12 April 2015. Author(s) interested in their papers being considered for the awards should explicitly state the same during the submission of the Abstract which is due by November 14, 2014.
Enjoyed this story? Join our Telegram group. And be part of an engaging community.