JPMorgan Chase and Co. is one of the most lucrative options for those seeking to get into a role as a data analyst in today’s job market. The firm manages over $2.5 trillion in assets and operations across the world, with a presence in over 100 markets and more than 240,000 employees worldwide.
In this article, we list down the top job openings available in Bangalore, Mumbai, and Hyderabad for positions regarding data analysis roles.
L3 Support Analyst
JPMorgan requires a candidate with a strong technical background in the current J2EE and Oracle database software in order to fill the L3 Support Analyst role. Moreover, the candidate is also required to have a track record of delivering results in complex and fast-moving environments. It is considered a plus if the candidate has knowledge of investment banking.
The job will involve the analyst developing enhancements and data remediation scripts to be included in system updates, along with working as a part of a global support team.
- Development experience using J2EE and the JUnit framework
- Working knowledge of Oracle database and associated tuning techniques
- Team working skills are essential
Business Systems Analyst
The business systems analyst position comes with the primary responsibility of performing business analysis and database marketing functions. These will further be utilised for the execution of portfolio marketing campaigns. The candidate is required to have the ability to assess information that is extracted from multiple data sources, and is also tasked with resolving inconsistencies.
- 5+ years extensive experience in developing Base SAS codes for manipulating large amounts of data
- Creating reports using procedures such as Proc Freq, Proc Format, Proc Sort, Proc SQL, and Proc Summary
- Experience as Business Analyst in related domains
- Experience in database querying (Oracle/Teradata)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required. Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge is a plus.
The candidate applying for this job will be assigned to the CCB Analytics group, who will utilise Big Data tools to find outliers in the system. This includes understanding the behaviour and preferences of customers. This will be utilised to identify important trends, trouble-spots, and areas of opportunity. The candidate is required to create and maintain analytical insights using speech phonetics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Business or equivalent experience.
- Must have experience using tools like SAS, Python, SQL
- Experience querying data through Oracle, Teradata, or SQL Servers
- Strong communication and presentation skills – written and oral
- Strong knowledge of all Office applications such as MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Access, and Visio
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Software Engineering – Business Analyst
JPMorgan is also looking for a candidate to fill a position in the Global Security Technology team within their Corporate Technology Division. This role will require the candidate to drive the development of products in the GST space by communicating between the business and technology teams. The candidate is also required to participate in Agile ceremonies and be a part of the scrum team, including participating in daily scrums.
- 6+ years of Business Analysis experience.
- Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems or related field of study or equivalent -relevant experience in software development
- In-depth understanding of technology
- Ability to do in-depth research and drum up granular insights
- Experience performing detailed data analysis, including the ability to create, run and modify SQL queries to pull data from source databases for data analysis and mapping activities
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and ability to develop solutions to complex analytical/data-driven problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or related field of study or equivalent -relevant experience in software development
Associate – Model Risk Business Analyst
In the Model Risk Business Analyst Associate position, the candidate will be required to have the ability to provide business operating models and workflows to current and future business states. Additionally, they will be in charge of supporting the migration of manual processes related to Model Interconnectedness and Authoritative Data Sources.
- Minimum Master’s [MBA preferred] degree in Finance/Business/Economics or in Computer Information Systems/Financial Engineering
- 2-5 years experience as a business analyst in the financial industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel required [VBA experience is a must]
- Proficiency in MS Access, SQL, PowerPoint, SharePoint, MS Project & Visio required
- Comfortable working with large datasets for deep dive analysis
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau and Qlikview preferred
- Experience with graph database tools such as Neo4j and Gephi as well as familiarity with Cypher language is a plus but not required
Enjoyed this story? Join our Telegram group. And be part of an engaging community.
Provide your comments below
What's Your Reaction?
I am an AI enthusiast and love keeping up with the latest events in the space. I love video games and pizza.