Analytics India Jobs offers a new platform for the data science community in India by bringing to the fore latest job openings across the country.
Here are few Data Analytics job openings across top 4 metros – Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Gurgaon to apply right away:
Data Scientist @ Shortlist, Mumbai & Hyderabad
Shortlist works in India and East Africa to help growing enterprises hire based on skills and potential, rather than pedigree. Products such as customised chatbots would require decent understanding of machine learning algorithms and programming.
- Work closely with the CTO and leadership to solve statistical and business problems
- Develop & code production-grade novel algorithms for our business-experimentation platform.
- Manage, Develop, maintain and market the business experimentation suite at Fractal
- Conduct research and prototyping innovations, data and requirements gathering, solution scoping and architecture
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to solve problems, create operational efficiencies, etc.
- Consult clients and client facing teams on advanced statistical and machine learning problems, especially in the areas of marketing and designing experiments
- Test various machine learning and analytical tools, especially in the big data space, to scale prototypes to production-grade systems
- Provide solutions but not limited to: Customer Segmentation & Targeting, Propensity Modeling, Churn Modeling, Lifetime Value Estimation, Forecasting, Recommender Systems, Modeling Response to Incentives, Marketing Mix Optimization, Price Optimization.
Analyst @ Mastercard, Gurgaon
As an analyst, the candidate will work closely with Data & Services Advanced Analytics teams and external clients around the world to architect, develop, and maintain advanced reporting and data visualisation capabilities on large volumes of data in order to support consulting projects, model development, model scoring, and campaign measurement. And, translate business requirements into tangible solution specifications and high quality, on time deliverables.
- B.Tech or Mathematics. M.S. preferred.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in hands-on data programming, querying, data mining and report development using large volumes of granular data to deliver business intelligence and custom reporting solutions in a Microsoft SQL Server environment.
- Strong hands-on experience on SQL, Tableau, SSIS.
- Analytical/Problem Solving.
- Relevant retail and payments industry experience a plus.
Role In Analytics @ Max Life Insurance, Gurgaon
Max Life envisions to be the most admired life insurance company in India by securing the financial future of customers. Max Life Insurance amongst the top 15 BFSI companies to work for in India.
- BE/BTech, MTech, MSc. in Computer science/Information Technology/ ECE or other quantitative disciplines from tier 1/ tier 2 institutes.
- 2-7 years of hands on work experience in NLP, AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Should have developed and deployed NLP based solutions with R( tm, korPus, etc) or Python( NLTK, Scikit-learn and Spacy
- Strong familiarity with RNN, LSTM, word2vec and other embeddings, Keras/Tensor flow.
- Knowledge of Chabot platforms and development and deployment of at least 1 NLP based Chatbot or other AI, machine learning, or NLP technologies
- Working with Speech to Text and conversational analysis tools /Api, such as Dialogflow is a plus
- Working knowledge of Image matching, and understanding applications of voice and video data is a plus
- Experience in working with cloud infrastructure and high-performance computing (GPU/TPU) be a plus.
Digital Data Analyst @ DG7 Solutions Pvt.Ltd, Mumbai
DG7 Solutions is an analytics-focused, research-based consulting partner for medium and large organisations offering end-to-end Digital Marketing Solutions.
- Work with internal stakeholders to determine ongoing business intelligence needs in order to design, develop and produce ongoing reports and dashboards to support the business.
- Manage projects related to digital analytics from start to finish including data integration, report and dashboard automation, product analytics and insight, data collection, and product optimisation
- Assists in identifying opportunities that are most effective at driving conversions, revenue, ROI, and scale across Digital Marketing programs.
- Build automated dashboards for digital, marketing & customer level insights – to be shared and championed with key stakeholders throughout the business.
- Web Analytics: In addition to setting up standard web reports, the ideal candidate will continually mine Google Analytics
- Developing new skills and sharing your knowledge with the Data Team
- SQL, R, Python or PySpark
Data Analyst @ Access Analytics Solutions Pvt.Ltd, Bangalore
Access Analytics International provides advanced analytical tools and services for engineering and data analysis. A data analyst will manage data sources, database and movement of data and data organisation across different systems.
- Bachelors/PGDM/ Masters degree in Information Systems /Maths/ Statistics// Finance/ Engineering /Business Analytics
- Actuaries/FRM/CFA/CQF/PRM certification would be a plus
- 0-2 years of experience in database or project management
- Should have hands-on experience of designing database schemas
- SQL and at least one of R/Python/VBA
- Experience in handling large structured and unstructured datasets
- Exposure to tools/platforms – Hadoop ecosystem and DB systems
- Good hands-on expertise in Tableau and ETL tools.