In an effort to bring the data science and ML developer community together, Analytics India Magazine is launching the second edition of Machine Learning Developers Summit 2020 (#MLDS20), a 2-day conference which will give attendees direct access to top ML innovators from leading tech companies across India.
To be held from January 22 to 23, 2020 at NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bengaluru, MLDS will encourage focus on machine learning innovation, and will give attendees an opportunity to interact ML innovators from leading tech companies who will share the best practices on software architecture of ML systems, how to produce and deploy the latest ML frameworks and solutions for business use cases.
MLDS 2.0 Is Bigger & Better
In its second year now, MLDS summit has become an exclusive hub for ML researchers and data scientists from across the country. In fact, MLDS is considered as a gold standard for India’s data science and ML ecosystem that has given amazing exposure to ML tools and frameworks, new projects, explore right tools, platforms, languages and has provided a platform to discuss hardware and software challenges of building complex ML systems.
It will bring together 60+ speakers with over 50 sessions and workshops spread across 3 tracks, spanning two days. With 1,000+ delegates, MLDS is the most buzzing, data science-focused summit featuring in-depth technical sessions and hands-on MasterClass which gives attendees a chance to get their hands dirty with data. It will offer an exclusive platform to talk about the software architecture of ML systems, how to produce and deploy the latest ML frameworks and solutions for business use cases.
40 Under 40 Awards
MLDS is also home to the prestigious 40Under40 Awards which recognise leading Data Scientists in India who have demonstrated considerable expertise in solving complex challenges in their organisations and have made contributions to the broader data science and analytics community.
These awards will recognise and honour achievements of 40 Data Scientists in India -- the dynamic game-changers who are transforming customer experiences with analytics strategies, are fostering a data-native culture and developing new revenue streams from data assets.
The first edition of the awards saw talented individuals from both big and small companies share the stage together and celebrate their achievements.
Why You Should Block Your Calendar Right Now
- MLDS is a unique conference that covers both technical and business aspects of machine learning, the most popular emerging tech.
- With ML playing an expanded role in enterprises, attendees can learn how machine learning can add potential to their business and gain best practices from cutting-edge presentations.
- Developers and data scientists can take home applicable skills about the latest ML technology and gain networking opportunities with leading companies.
- It is well suited for both developers and C-suite executives.
- It would offer an exclusive opportunity to network and build lasting connections with prominent machine learning researchers.
- It would also allow to test drive and explore the latest machine learning technology and tools hands-on
MLDS is brought to you by Analytics India Magazine where we chronicle technological progress in the space of analytics, artificial intelligence, data science and big data. AIM is also the organiser of Cypher, India’s largest analytics summit, MachineCon, The Rising and AIMinds.
You can book tickets for MLDS 2020 right here.
Register for our upcoming events:
- Meetup: NVIDIA RAPIDS GPU-Accelerated Data Analytics & Machine Learning Workshop, 18th Oct, Bangalore
- Join the Grand Finale of Intel Python HackFury2: 21st Oct, Bangalore
- Machine Learning Developers Summit 2020: 22-23rd Jan, Bangalore | 30-31st Jan, Hyderabad
Enjoyed this story? Join our Telegram group. And be part of an engaging community.
Provide your comments below
What's Your Reaction?
Prajakta is a Writer/Editor/Social Media diva. Lover of all that is 'quaint', her favourite things include dogs, Starbucks, butter popcorn, Jane Austen novels and neo-noir films. She has previously worked for HuffPost, CNN IBN, The Indian Express and Bose. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org