This edition of “AMA (AskMeAnything) with Data Science Hiring Leaders,” is being organised in association with VMware India.
Although the COVID pandemic had led to massive layoffs in the analytics and data science sectors, the impact on the analytics job market in India has not been as acute, even from a global perspective. In fact, despite the pandemic more than one in five (21%) analytics teams across firms in India witnessed a good growth over the past few months with an upswing of data science jobs from as early as August last year.
In order to guide data science professionals and enthusiasts with the necessary know-how to embark on a career in analytics and data science, Analytics India Magazine is organising this live webinar with data science hiring leaders of VMware India.
The webinar will cover —
- Traits that VMWare look for while recruiting data scientists
- The data science work culture
- Data science open positions
- Advanced data science skills required to succeed in the post-pandemic era
Who should attend?
- Analytics & data science working professionals looking for a switch
- Data engineers
- Senior data scientists
- Aspiring data science candidates
- Developers, coders and programmers
- Engineering / Technical College graduates
- Data science & AI enthusiasts.
Why should you attend?
- To get to know one of the top data science companies in India
- Their work work culture / data science teams
- Current analytics & data science openings and other
- Hiring process & tips from the recruiters
- And also get you queries answered from the panelist
Stita is a Talent Acquisition Manager whose career has spanned across various specialisations in recruitment. Passionate about all that is talent, data & DEI! Enjoys creating value for the teams she works with, challenging the status quo & raising the bar.
Giridhar is the Senior Manager for Data Sciences and Advanced Analytics team at VMware. He has over 10 years of experience in customer, product and digital analytics across various domains such as eCommerce, Video streaming & IT. Before VMware he has worked with companies such as Flipkart, Dell, Oracle and Eros International.
Saheli is a recruiter in VMware and has over 6 years of experience in recruitment, majorly in data sciences. Enthusiastic about talent and employer branding along with recruitment.