- An exclusive virtual conference designed to empower you to reinvent your business with a modern data strategy adapted to every organisation’s needs.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), in association with Analytics India Magazine, is presenting the Data and Analytics Conclave on 21st October 2021 — an online conference designed to empower technical and business decision-makers, data and analytics practitioners, and data or decision scientists. This day-long conference will explore the importance of a modern data strategy that isn’t one size fits all but adapted to the needs of every organisation.
Surrounded by a sea of data, success for any organisation depends on how well they are able to derive insights from it and make transformative decisions. In order to progress, businesses need to adopt strategies that can hold large amounts of data in open, standards-based data formats. Modern data strategies are not limited by data silos. This allows companies to run analytics operations using preferred tools while also maintaining strict security standards.
The Data and Analytics Conclave aims to bring together data experts from AWS along with business leaders and leading engineers from the industry who will demonstrate how modern data strategies can accelerate innovation and build smart, customer-centric, scalable solutions on cloud and edge using AWS machine learning and AI services. The conclave will help leaders & business decision-makers to reinvent their businesses through a modern data strategy combining data lakes and purpose-built data stores.
The conclave features an opening keynote from Greg Khairallah, Director, Analytics at Amazon Web Services (AWS) and insightful talks by IDC analysts and other business leaders. In addition, the conference also dives deep into ten breakout sessions across three tracks — Modernise Data Infrastructure; Unify Your Data; & Innovate With AI/ML. Participants will learn how to build, train, and deploy sophisticated models with any framework, thus preparing them for the challenges of tomorrow.
The conference anticipates the participation of 2000+ attendees from around the world, to learn more visit the event registration page.
- Opportunity to learn about building a modern data strategy in the cloud and analysing data using a range of analytics approaches, including machine learning.
- Gaining a deep understanding of Amazon analytics services that covers data warehouse modernisation, implementation and acceleration of Apache Spark, along with other big data applications and data lakes
- Insights from Industry and AWS data and analytics leaders
- A one-on-one discussion with AWS analytics experts.
The target audience includes but is not limited to:
- Those who have just started with AWS, an advanced user, or business executives. Special tracks are available for different levels of experience and job roles
- For the technical and business decision-maker, data and analytics practitioner, data scientist, business intelligence engineer, and IT architects, among others.
When: 21st October 2021
To know more, click here.
About Amazon Web Services
AWS or Amazon Web Services is a subsidiary of Amazon that offers on-demand cloud computing platforms and APIs. It serves individuals, companies, and governments. These cloud-based web services provide the technical infrastructure and distributed computing building blocks and tools. AWS offers a slew of services like computation, storage, database management, machine learning, AI, data lakes, and the internet of things. In addition, it offers its customers a faster, easier, and cost-effective way to move existing applications to the cloud.