Google has announced the sixth cohort of the Google for Startups Accelerator (GFSA) India – 20 startups chosen from over 700 applicants following an intensive selection process.
Google’s programme focuses on supporting startups in solving problems using AI/ML or data in healthcare, education, finance, media & entertainment, gaming, etc.
Sign up for your weekly dose of what's up in emerging technology.
Startups will receive support around AI/ML, Cloud, UX, Android, Web, Product Strategy and Growth. The accelerator includes deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition, and founders’ leadership development.
As part of this programme, founders are paired with relevant experts from Google and the industry to solve the challenges startups face.
The latest cohort include:
1) Able: Skilling platform for private jobs.
2) Alippo: India’s first live upskilling platform for women to learn baking, cooking, makeup, stitching and set up their own home businesses.
3) ApnaKlub: An agent-led B2B wholesale platform for fast-moving consumer goods.
4) Avishkaar: A global platform to help young innovators ( 5-15 years) learn next generation technology skills like robotics, AI, electronics, IoT and coding.
5) BrainSightAI: Building a multi-modal imaging platform for the brain.
6) Call AI (formerly Humonics): Autonomous cloud contact center.
7) Entri: A vernacular learning app to learn job-related skills and prepare for competitive exams that lead to jobs.
8) Evergreen Club: An online community-platform offering digital engagement, wellness and learning for older adults.
9) GimBooks: A mobile-first bookkeeping, banking & lending platform for MSMEs
10) Impact App: Fitness and charity platform.
11) Infilect: Visual intelligence platform for global CPG retail.
12) Language Curry: Making language learning effective through colloquial skills-based content infused with localisation.
13) Lavelle Networks: Accelerate enterprise networks with scale, simplicity & security to make it easy to adopt Cloud and SaaS.
14) MetaDome (formerly Adloid): A metaverse that will provide the no-code infrastructure to millions of creators & brands to build virtual worlds.
15) Phable Care: India’s largest chronic disease management company.
16) Remedo: Shopify for doctors.
17) Rupifi: Powering B2B transactions for SMEs.
18) STAGE: A dialect based OTT platform.
19) Toch AI: A cloud-agnostic platform that uses AI and ML-powered technology to create new assets from video content in real-time.
20) Vahak: Online marketplace for the Indian logistics industry.
The selected startups are spread across India, with 35% women-led startups in the mix.