- Get a hands-on understanding of using the Intel oneAPI AI Analytics toolkit to accelerate PyTorch applications with this free workshop
Developers often struggle with high computational complexity, algorithmic challenge and inference of large neural networks while accelerating deep learning applications. PyTorch facilitates building deep learning projects by allowing the creation and training of deep neural networks and the ability to perform accelerated mathematical operations on dedicated hardware. PyTorch can be used to train a large amount of data at a rapid pace and is also flexible enough for experimentation and prototyping.
However, the deployment of complex models with thousands to millions of parameters and large numbers of layers require heavy GPUs. The model can be pruned or quantised to optimise to a certain level. Intel oneAPI is introducing a hands-on approach to accelerate PyTorch applications and allow developers to deploy models in a resource-constrained environment.
Intel® Extension for PyTorch* (IPEX), part of Intel’s oneAPI AI Analytics toolkit, is designed to make the PyTorch CPU experience better while achieving good performance.
Our last workshop introduced Intel® oneAPI AI Analytics Toolkit to the community of developers as a component to maximise their ML and deep learning performance. This workshop, on the other hand, will do a deep dive on how to accelerate PyTorch applications using Intel oneAPI Toolkit.
Analytics India Magazine, in association with Intel®, has put together a hands-on virtual workshop on August 18, 2021, to unpack Intel® Extension for PyTorch*. The participants will learn how to train a model using Intel® Extension for PyTorch* and use the PyTorch extensions for inference. Expert trainers from Intel will also demonstrate how to accelerate AI inference performance with Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit through ONNX.
What You Will Learn —
- Introduction to Intel® Extension for PyTorch*
- Using Intel® Extension for PyTorch* for AI Training
- Inference using Intel® Extension for PyTorch*
- Inference of PyTorch models using Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Who Should Attend?
- AI & ML developers
- Data scientists
- AI enthusiasts
- AI researchers
- GPU & HPC programmers
Exclusive Contests — Participate & Win!
Lucky Draw Contest
- Analytics India Magazine is running a Lucky Draw wherein 10 lucky registrants on Intel DevCloud will get a chance to WIN Amazon Voucher worth INR 1000/- each.
- So please register on Intel DevCloud with the following event code – oneAPI18AUG.
HURRY UP !!!
#oneAPI Workshop Contest
Analytics India Magazine is also hosting an exciting contest, exclusively for the participants, as a part of the workshop. Up to 2 winners will each receive a GOQii Smart Watch.
To know more about the contest rules & regulations, click here.
DevMesh Project Contest — Participate & stand a chance to win INR 5000/- worth Amazon gift vouchers.
Join the Intel® DevMesh, a community portal for developers and creators to share their work & best practices. || Click here — https://devmesh.intel.com.
- Submit your projects using Intel® DevCloud & oneAPI toolkit on Intel® DevMesh portal by 30th August 2021 & email the project link to [email protected].
- If there are projects that use PyTorch it could be replaced by Intel’s Extension of PyTorch* (for training and Inference) or Intel Distribution of OpenVINO™ (for Inference) and other relevant oneAPI components. After replacing the components, the performance can be compared with your stock counterparts and the same can be submitted for Intel’s evaluation.
- Projects submitted must include usage of Intel DevCloud & oneAPI toolkits.
Top 8 projects will stand a chance to win Amazon Gift Voucher worth INR 5000/- each!
Kavita Aroor —
Kavita Aroor is a Developer Marketing Manager- APJ at Intel focusing on developing the software solutions market across the Asia Pacific. She drives the developer outreach, engagements and programs in the areas of GPU, HPC and AI. Kavita comes with 17 years of experience in brand and field marketing.
Lakshmi Narasimhan —
Lakshmi Narasimhan is a Technical Consultant Lead at Intel with 19+ years of multi-faceted management and customer enabling/consulting experience in the semiconductor industry. At Intel, he leads the consulting team for the developer products support and consulting division within the Intel Software group.
Jing Xu —
Jing Xu is a Senior Technical Consulting Engineer working as an AI specialist in a developer products support and consulting organisation within the Intel Software group. He has enabled global developers, enterprise users, engineers and researchers to use Intel software tools and high-performance libraries. His research areas include machine learning, deep learning, performance optimization and data analysis R&D.
Aditya Sirvaiya —
Aditya Sirvaiya is an AI Technical Consulting Engineer in Developer Products support & consulting organisation within Intel Software group. Aditya holds a bachelor’s degree in Engineering Physics from the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi and a Master’s degree in Computer Science with AI specialisation from the Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai.