Over the last couple of years, conversational AI has been playing a major role within organisations as most of them have started recognising the importance due to its numerous use cases. Every customer touchpoint has substantial scope to be facilitated by Virtual Assistants (VA).
Chatbots or voice assistants are one of the most natural implementations of AI, which gives the benefit from day one of its deployments and reduces enterprises’ efforts in assigning humans to do all the work. According to reports, globally, the chatbot market was valued at $17.17 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach $102.29 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 34.75% over the forecast period of FY20-25.
Founded by Ankush Sabarwal in 2016, CoRover is an AI-based chatbot enterprise platform. With its Conversational AI platform, the startup assists its customers in bringing down about 70% of the support efforts and helps them deliver improved user experience and customer service along with reducing about 30% of the cost-overheads.
The company has patented Chatbot Markup Language (CBML) and Chatbot as a Service (CaaS) to simplify the integration and access for its customers. It has added voice with advanced AI deep learning algorithms and multilingual capabilities (in vernacular & foreign languages) for both text and voice. The Chatbot Markup Language (CBML) is a proprietary language that is used to create Chatbots, which can be easily accessed by anyone who knows English.
CoRover powered ChatBot as a Service (CaaS) is a multi-layered CoRover Cognitive AI framework and is the flagship product that can be integrated into any website or app within 10 minutes. The product is based on artificial intelligence, machine learning and natural language processing for enterprises. It offers multilingual capabilities like video, audio and text.
Following are some of the other key features for your reference:
- Omni-channel, (web, app, SMS, Whatsapp, IVR, Slack, Facebook live, analytics/dashboard)
- Language control features like — typo handling, greetings, small talks, cuss word handling
- Pre-trained workflows and industry models
- Industrial Bot – AI & IoT enabled
- Automated lead generation, appointment booking, sales and support
How This Product Is Different From Others In The Market
To this question, Ankush replied that their innovation in technology is the unique property, which makes them a differential provider in the market. It is a technology-agnostic platform that enables integration with B2B partners with a single line of code on the client’s side.
The cognitive AI framework uses their patented AI in the most innovative way and comes with various components such as AI Auto-Suggestion, AIML, NLP, ML, deep learning and proprietary cognitive AI framework that makes the product very easy-to-use for its customers.
Tell Us About The AskDoc VideoBot And How It Is Helping The Citizens Amidst The Pandemic
Ankush said, “CoRover, is doing some amazing work in this space by coming up with the world’s first AI-based Doctor VideoBot addressing the queries around COVID-19 disease transmission and contagion control supported with multi-lingual voice and text formats.”
The video-bot AskDoc provides its users with an auto and quick response to any queries about the Coronavirus, along with the safety measures to be followed as per the MoHFW, Government of India and WHO guidelines. And to help health workers manage burnout, CoRover’s AskDoc helps users to know all about the COVID-19 pandemic by letting them interact with doctors for free.
According to Ankush, AskDoc through a video, voice or text interaction can answer a user’s anxious queries like “is there a vaccine, drug or treatment for COVID-19?’’ or “how likely am I to catch COVID-19?’ or “is it safe to eat non-vegetarian food?’. The bot also provides information on the total number of active, positive, cured & death cases in all the districts and states.
Home » How This Bangalore-Based Conversational AI Startup Assists In Bringing Down 70% Of Its Customer’s Support Efforts
Use Of AI And ML At CoRover
CoRover has been utilising AI and Ml in various ways in its Conversational AI platform. They are mentioned below: –
- AI Auto-Suggestion: This feature compares the user’s questions and maps it with the predefined questions. If the question matches the predefined questions, then the chatbot responds with the answer, else the query is transferred to the next layer.
- AIML (artificial intelligence mark-up language): The AIML simplifies the words in the question to interpret more efficiently. This enables interpreters to provide pre-processing functions to expand abbreviations, remove misspellings, etc.
- NLP (Natural Language Processing): CoRover applies algorithms to understand the meaning and structure of sentences. Syntactic and semantic analysis are two main techniques used with natural language processing.
- Unsupervised Algorithm: Unsupervised algorithm is used in historical chat log data (transcripts) while eliminating the need for any human labelling.
- ML and Deep Learning: These algorithms are being used to collect the feedback data and question and responses are updated through machine learning abilities.
- Deep Multitasking learning: Using deep multitask learning, CoRover brings humankind of learning to the framework and enables focusing on each word, sentence, and previous sentences to drive deeper understanding all at the same time.
With the help of the above features, the chatbot will either provide the appropriate response or project with a standard reply to modify the query or let users choose from various options or open a live chat, where the customer can directly chat with customer care employees.
Core Tech Stack
Tackling Hiring Phase
The company hires folks with good problem-solving skills, good aptitude and attitude. They also look for candidates who are keen to experiment and learn.
In FY19-20, CoRover booked more than 300% revenue than the preceding year and are expecting 400% revenue growth this year with 150+ inbound leads being worked up at various stages.
In the coming years, the company is planning to continue improving the platform to become the leading conversational AI company, globally. For which, they have started making forays in the United States and are planning to expand their chatbot markets in both the US and UK.
Provide your comments below
If you loved this story, do join our Telegram Community.
Also, you can write for us and be one of the 500+ experts who have contributed stories at AIM. Share your nominations here.
A Technical Journalist who loves writing about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. A lover of music, writing and learning something out of the box. Contact: email@example.com