Here’s our 8th crossword in the series. This one focuses on commonly used terms in deep learning. Beginners may find this one difficult. Do give it a try and let us know your feedback.
Access our earlier crosswords here.
Sign up for your weekly dose of what's up in emerging technology.
How to attempt it.
- Click a cell on the crossword grid, or click a clue
- Click twice on a cell to toggle between across and down
- The active cell is highlighted in blue
- Start typing in the word
- Hit enter when you are done typing in the word
- The word will turn green or red if you got it right or wrong
- You can use the tab and shift-tab keys to move around the crossword, and the arrow keys
Post your answers in the comments. Here is the solutions key.