The most awaited machine learning event is finally here. Scheduled on January 19 and 20, the fourth edition of the Machine Learning Developers Summit (MLDS) is set to bring together some of India’s leading experts in the machine learning domain.
“With great excitement and vigour, we are rolling out the carpet for the fourth edition of MLDS, one of the largest and most influential ML conferences. We are hosting some of the brightest minds in the domain, and I think this will be a great platform for everyone to explore, network and learn more about the field,” said Bhasker Gupta, Founder and CEO, Analytics India Magazine.
What to expect from MLDS 2022
Sign up for your weekly dose of what's up in emerging technology.
In this edition of MLDS, we have 50 speakers holding reputed positions across organisations like Meta (Facebook), Genpact, Ugam, Tredence, and Oracle, among others. Some of the talks that one should not miss:
- Deep Learning on Graph Structured Data: Models and Applications by Ankit Jain, Tech Lead, Machine Learning at Meta (Facebook): In his talk, Jain will be talking about graph neural networks and their industrial applications in a variety of fields like chemistry, recommendation systems, and fraud detection.
- The 3 Building Blocks of Accessible AI, by Navin Dhananjaya, Chief Solutions Officer at Ugam, A Merkle Company: In his talk, Dhananjaya would take his audience through practical learnings on enabling transformation by making AI accessible.
- Think @ Scale, by Nitin Aggarwal, Head of Cloud AI Industry Solution Services (India) at Google: In his talk, Aggarwal will ponder upon the various challenges companies face while scaling up. The focus of the talk would be on scaling the thought process while designing AI/ML solutions.
- ML in the Metaverse: Opportunities Ahead, by Anubhav Srivastava, Head of Data Science at Viacom18 Digital Ventures: Metaverse is truly having its moment in the sun. With every major company of the world rushing to grab a bite of the proverbial pie, Anubhav Srivastava would be talking about the indispensable role that ML has got to play in this field.
- Emerging Business Opportunities Forecasting using Pattern Matching, by Karthik Ragunathan, Associate Vice President at Tiger Analytics: Here, the speaker would be talking about a novel approach to forecast the demand of emerging trends and its comparison against conventional techniques.
Paper presentations: Along with expert talks, MLDS will also feature some interesting innovations during the paper presentations. The scope of the conference is wide and includes all subareas of AI and machine learning, cutting across fields like healthcare, sustainability, commerce, and transportation.
The 40 Under 40 Data Scientists Award
As a token of appreciation and recognition of their work in the ever dynamic field of data science and machine learning, AIM will be conferring the 40 under 40 Data Scientists awards to the chosen experts of the field. Some of this year’s awardees include – Aditya Upadhyay (Senior Manager at Walmart); Akhil Behl (Head of Data Science, North America at Fractal.ai); Alka Pandey (Manager Data Scientist at Schneider Electric); Amarjeet Kaur (Sr. Data Scientist at Health.JIO, RIL); Amit Gupta (Director, Consumer International, CVM and Head CoE Advanced Analytics at Etisalat).
Date: 19-20 January 2022
Read more here.