Businesses across the globe have recognised the importance of accelerating their digital transformation journey to navigate the post COVID world. However, many companies still struggle to take their transformation initiatives off the ground due to their talent gap and the lack of digital culture. For organisations, the key to taking full advantage of cutting edge technology is to frame a robust strategy to build a dynamic, agile and well-rounded workforce.
According to recent research, 69 per cent of organisations are making skill-building more prevalent now more than ever. Taking the cue, multinational companies such as Amazon, Microsoft, Google, and Salesforce have invested in their workforce to stay ahead of the curve.
That said, creating a data-skilled ecosystem is no small task — not only it requires organisations to democratise data but also create agile, multidisciplinary teams. The process starts with bridging the data literacy gap that can help organisations break the analytics silos and maximise their data-driven capabilities. Building effective learning modules with hands-on practice and honing analytical skills can drive talent transformation.
To that end, Analytics India Magazine, in association with Jigsaw Academy, is organising a virtual round table discussion on June 30, 2021, covering the theme: “Analytics as a Driver of Talent Transformation.”
Join a group of influential, forward-thinking learning and development leaders, along with Chief Human Resource officers, to understand organisations’ critical pain points in creating a data-skilled workforce to address them.
The session will be helmed by Sarita Digumarti, the co-founder & CEO of Jigsaw Academy. Her extensive analytics and consulting experience across diverse domains, including retail, healthcare, and financial services, will help the attendees understand how to continue nurturing talent in their organisation and how Jigsaw is positioned to enable that. She also wears a faculty’s hat from time to time.
Ashish Gupta, the Head of Programs at Manipal Jigsaw, will moderate the round table discussion. An IoT leader with extensive expertise in product lifecycle management, hardware-software co-design and systems design, Ashish will be a vital part of the discussion. He has extensive experience in the semiconductor and consumer electronics industry and tech product startups building smart connected computing devices.
Key Discussion Points
The Round Table will cover the following topics:
- Effective strategies for talent management and transformation.
- Importance of creating an analytics-savvy workforce for gaining competitive advantages.
- The right resources organisations can provide to help employees adapt to the new normal.
- Fostering a culture of continuous learning to future-proof the workforce.
- How Jigsaw Academy is enabling this talent transformation with customised interactive learning interventions.
Who Should Attend
- CHROs, CXOs & HR Heads
- Learning & Development Heads
- HRBP (Human Resource Business Partners) Heads
- Training and Development Leaders
- Directors/Heads of Talent Management
- CIOs & Business Leaders
Date & Time — June 30 & 5:00 PM onwards.
- 5:00 — 5:05 PM: Welcome address by AIM
- 5:05 — 5:20 PM: Keynote by Jigsaw Academy
- 5:20 — 6:15 PM: Round Table discussion
- 6:15 — 6:25 PM: Audience Q&A
- 6:25 — 6:30 PM: Vote of thanks by AIM